Report NEP-HPE-2014-04-29This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alain Bensoussan & Jens Frehse & Phillip Yam, 2014. "The Master Equation in Mean Field Theory," Papers 1404.4150, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2014.
- Schnedler, Wendelin & Vanberg, Christoph, 2014. "Playing 'Hard to Get': An Economic Rationale for Crowding Out of Intrinsically Motivated Behavior," IZA Discussion Papers 8108, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:tky:fseres:2014cf928 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zuazo Garín, Peio, 2014. "Uncertain Information Structures and Backward Induction," IKERLANAK Ikerlanak;2014-79, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Beckert, Jens, 2014. "Capitalist dynamics fictional expectations and the openness of the future," MPIfG Discussion Paper 14/7, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Charness, Gary & Feri, Francesco & Meléndez-Jiménez, Miguel A. & Sutter, Matthias, 2014. "Experimental Games on Networks: Underpinnings of Behavior and Equilibrium Selection," IZA Discussion Papers 8104, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alice Martini & Luca Spataro, 2014. "Giuseppe Toniolo: alle origini del principio di sussidiarietÃ," Discussion Papers 2014/177, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Henley, Andrew, 2014. "Is Religion Associated with Entrepreneurial Activity?," IZA Discussion Papers 8111, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).