Report NEP-HPE-2013-06-04This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- H Peyton Young & H.H. Nax & M.N. Burton-Chellew & S.A. West, 2013. "Learning in a Black Box: Trial-and-Error in Voluntary Contribuitons Games," Economics Series Working Papers 653, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Holtfrerich, Carl-Ludwig, 2013. "Government debt in economic thought of the long 19th century," Discussion Papers 2013/4, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Giacomo Bonanno, 2013. "Counterfactuals and the Prisoner?s Dilemma," Working Papers 137, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Cavalieri, Duccio, 2013. "A theory of capital as value in progress," MPRA Paper 47197, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:2013023 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richard N. Langlois, 2013. "The Institutional Revolution: A Review Essay," Working papers 2013-11, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Hyndman, Kyle & Terracol, Antoine & Vaksmann, Jonathan, 2013. "Beliefs and (In)Stability in Normal-Form Games," MPRA Paper 47221, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hannu Salonen, 2013. "Utilitarian Preferences and Potential Games," Discussion Papers 85, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Issing, Otmar & Wieland, Volker, 2012. "Monetary theory and monetary policy: Reflections on the development over the last 150 years," CFS Working Paper Series 2012/20, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Olivier Compte & Andrew Postlewaite, 2013. "Folk Theorems, Second Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-022, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 01 Apr 2013.
- Ronen Gradwohl & Eran Shmaya, 2013. "Tractable Falsifiability," Discussion Papers 1564, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Hanappi, Hardy, 2013. "Future methods of political economy: from Hicks’ equation systems to evolutionary macroeconomic simulation," MPRA Paper 47181, University Library of Munich, Germany.