Report NEP-HPE-2011-05-30This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michele Gori & Vinicio Guidi, 2011. "Rhetoric and Conceptual Problems in Economics: the Case of General Equilibrium Theory," Working Papers - Economics wp2011_09.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Muchlinski, Elke, 2011. "Die Rezeption der John Maynard Keynes Manuskripte von 1904 bis 1911. Anregungen für die deutschsprachige Diskussion," Discussion Papers 2011/7, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Berggren, Niclas, 2011. "Time for behavioral political economy? An analysis of articles in behavioral economics," Ratio Working Papers 166, The Ratio Institute.
- Normann, Hans-Theo & Wallace, Brian, 2011. "The impact of the termination rule on cooperation in a prisoner's dilemma experiment," DICE Discussion Papers 19, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Stefanie Glotzbach, 2011. "On the notion of ecological justice," Working Paper Series in Economics 204, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Tibor Neugebauer, 2010. "Moral Impossibility in the Petersburg Paradox : A Literature Survey and Experimental Evidence," LSF Research Working Paper Series 10-14, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Edward Nelson, 2011. "Friedman's monetary economics in practice," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2011-26, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Beckert, Jens, 2011. "Imagined futures. Fictionality in economic action," MPIfG Discussion Paper 11/8, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Jean-Claude Barbier, 2011. "L'importance des langues et des mots dans la comparaison : traduction et controverses," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00594063, HAL.