Report NEP-HPE-2009-07-03This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michel DE VROEY, 2009. "Marshall and Walras : Incompatible Bedfellows ?," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2009008, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Anna BATYRA & Michel DE VROEY, 2009. "From one to many islands : the emergence of search and matching models," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2009005, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Clive L Spash, 2009. "Social Ecological Economics," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2009-08, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- POPESCU, Ion & Bondrea, Aurelian & Constantinescu, Madalina, 2009. "Neuroeconomics - Actual Directions In Behavioral Economics," Papers 2009/28, Osterreichish-Rumanischer Akademischer Verein.
- David K Levine, 2009. "Is Behavioral Economics Doomed?," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000274, David K. Levine.
- Charles I. Jones & Paul M. Romer, 2009. "The New Kaldor Facts: Ideas, Institutions, Population, and Human Capital," NBER Working Papers 15094, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hillel Bavli, 2009. "Rule-Rationality and the Evolutionary Foundations of Hyperbolic Discounting," Discussion Paper Series dp513, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Joseph Isaac Lifshitz, 2009. "Kahal as Spontaneous Order," Working Papers 7, Jerusalem Institute for Market Studies (JIMS).
- Røgeberg, Ole Jørgen, 2009. "Taking Absurd Theories Seriously 3 essays on Rational Choice Theory and Welfare Analysis," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2004:12, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Michael Peneder, 2009. "The Meaning of Entrepreneurship: A Modular Concept," WIFO Working Papers 335, WIFO.
- Mirjam van Praag, 2009. "Who values the status of the entrepreneur?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-045, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Cahit Guven, 2009. "Are Happier People Better Citizens?," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 199, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:2063 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20090030 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stefan Bauernschuster & Oliver Falck & Robert Gold & Stephan Heblich, 2009. "The Shadows of the Past - How Implicit Institutions Influence Entrepreneurship," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-044, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:15767 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nicola Gennaioli & Andrei Shleifer, 2009. "What Comes to Mind," NBER Working Papers 15084, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.