The Shadows of the Past - How Implicit Institutions Influence Entrepreneurship
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Fritsch & Alina Rusakova, 2012.
"Self-Employment after Socialism: Intergenerational Links, Entrepreneurial Values, and Human Capital,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
456, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Michael Fritsch & Alina Rusakova, 2012. "Self-Employment after Socialism: Intergenerational Links, Entrepreneurial Values, and Human Capital," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-022, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Stefan Bauernschuster & Helmut Rainer, 2012.
"Political regimes and the family: how sex-role attitudes continue to differ in reunified Germany,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 25(1), pages 5-27, January.
- Bauernschuster, Stefan & Rainer, Helmut, 2011. "Political regimes and the family: How sex-role attitudes continue to differ in reunified Germany," Munich Reprints in Economics 20152, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Michael Fritsch & Elisabeth Bublitz & Alina Sorgner & Michael Wyrwich, 2014.
"How much of a socialist legacy? The re-emergence of entrepreneurship in the East German transformation to a market economy,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 427-446, August.
- Michael Fritsch & Elisabeth Bublitz & Alina Rusakova & Michael Wyrwich, 2012. "How Much of a Socialist Legacy? The Reemergence of Entrepreneurship in the East German Transformation to a Market Economy," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-042, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
More about this item
KeywordsImplicit Institutions; Entrepreneurship; Socialism; Capitalism;
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- P39 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2009-07-03 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HIS-2009-07-03 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2009-07-03 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jrp:jrpwrp:2009-044. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Pasche). General contact details of provider: http://www.jenecon.de .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .