Report NEP-HPE-2007-08-08This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Colander & Richard P.F. Holt & J. Barkley Rosser, Jr., 2007. "Live and Dead Issues in the Methodology of Economics," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0704, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Chris Freeman, 2003. "A Schumpeterian Renaissance?," SPRU Working Paper Series 102, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20070048 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Itzhak Gilboa & Andrew Postlewaite & David Schmeidler, 2007. "Probabilities in Economic Modeling," PIER Working Paper Archive 07-023, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Enrico Sergio Levrero & Saverio M. Fratini, 2007. "Su Mandler e la Indeterminatezza Sraffiana," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0077, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Item repec:hal:papers:ujm-00162418_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nicolò Bellanca, 2007. "OSTACOLI ALLO SVILUPPO? VARIAZIONI SU UN TEMA DI ALBERT HIRSCHMAN (Ostacles to Development?)," Working Papers - Economics wp2007_03.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Item repec:pri:cepsud:64 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dessy, Sylvain & Knowles, John, 2007. "Why Is Child Labor Illegal?," IZA Discussion Papers 2901, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).