Report NEP-HPE-2005-06-27This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Andy Denis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Neva Goodwin & Julie A. Nelson, "undated". "Teaching Ecological and Feminist Economics in the Principles Course," GDAE Working Papers 05-05, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Ray C. Fair, 2005. "Natural Concepts in Macroeconomics," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1525, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- J. Doyne Farmer & Martin Shubik & Eric Smith, 2005. "Economics: the next physical science?," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1520, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Anna Lasut, 2005. "Creative Thinking and Modelling for the Decision Support in Water Management," Working Papers 2005.81, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:grs:wpegrs:na2005-14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ivan Moscati, 2005. "History of consumer demand theory 1871-1971: A Neo-Kantian rational reconstruction," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0506002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ivan Moscati, 2005. "Early Experiments in Consumer Demand Theory: 1930-1970," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0506003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ivan Moscati, 2005. "W.E. Johnson’s 1913 Paper and the Question of His Knowledge of Pareto," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0506004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yasuhito Tanaka, 2005. "On the equivalence of the Arrow impossibility theorem and the Brouwer fixed point theorem (forthcoming in ``Applied Mathematics and Computation''(Elsevier))," Public Economics 0506012, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Jun 2005.
- Butter, Frank A.G. den & Mosch, Robert H.J., 2004. "Externalities of social capital : the role of values, norms and networks," Serie Research Memoranda 0010, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- M. Keith Chen & Venkat Lakshminarayanan & Laurie Santos, 2005. "The Evolution of Our Preferences: Evidence from Capuchin-Monkey Trading Behavior," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1524, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.