Report NEP-HME-2021-06-28This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo DâIppoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hyejin Lee & Johan Swinnen & Patrick Van Cayseele, 2021. "Market Power and the Volatility of Markups in the Food Value Chain: The Role of Italian Cooperatives," LICOS Discussion Papers 42421, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2020. "Islamic economics: morality, rationality, and research," MPRA Paper 108326, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2020.
- Punita Bhatt & Supriya Garikipati, "undated". "Culture, Collectivism and Empowerment: The Role of Feminist Ideologies in Women’s Work and Organization," Working Papers 202108, University of Liverpool, Department of Economics.
- Emilio Ocampo, 2021. "Capitalism, Populism and Democracy: Revisiting Samuelson’s Reformulation of Schumpeter," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 796, Universidad del CEMA.
- Tonni, Lorenzo, 2021. "Personal income distribution and the endogeneity of the demand regime," MPRA Paper 108298, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khan, Haider, 2021. "COVID-19 in South Africa: An Intersectional Perspective based on Socio-economic Modeling and Indigenous Knowledge Base," MPRA Paper 108321, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan Fagerberg & Erika Kraemer-Mbula & Edward Lorenz, 2021. "An Evolutionary Analysis of Transformative Change in LDCs: the cases of Kenya and Rwanda," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20210623, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Suzanne J. Konzelmann & Victoria Chick & Marc Fovargue-Davies, 2020. "Shareholder Value or Public Purpose? From John Maynard Keynes and Adolf Berle to the Modern Debate," Working Papers wp520, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- PUGLIESE Emanuele & TACCHELLA Andrea, 2021. "Economic Complexity Analytics: Country factsheets," JRC Research Reports JRC124939, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2021. "Costs, incentives, and institutions in bridging evolutionary economic geography and global production networks," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 110375, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ewan McGaughey, 2021. "The Future of Democracy and Work: The Vote in our Economic Constitution," Working Papers wp527, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Silva, Sheyla Gorayeb, 2020. "Reforma Trabalhista E Seus Desdobramentos Sociais Na Vida Das Mulheres Trabalhadoras [Labor Reform And Its Social Consequences In The Lives Of Working Women]," MPRA Paper 108123, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Dec 2020.
- Tobón, A, 2021. "Economía formal y economía informal: un estudio sobre la dinámica del crecimiento económico en un modelo de inspiración clásica," Documentos de trabajo - Alianza EFI 019292, Alianza EFI.