Report NEP-HME-2018-09-03This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo DâIppoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Trofimov, Ivan D., 2018. "Industry rates of return in Korea and alternative theories of competition: equalising convergence versus tendential equalisation," MPRA Paper 88390, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cirillo, Valeria & Rinaldini, Matteo & Staccioli, Jacopo & Virgillito, Maria Enrica, 2018. "Workers’ awareness context in Italian 4.0 factories," GLO Discussion Paper Series 240, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Hiroshi Onishi, 2018. "A Proof of Labor Theory of Value based on Marginalist Principle," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2018-012, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Gauti Eggertsson & Jacob Robbins, 2018. "Kaldor and Piketty's Facts: the Rise of Monopoly Power in the United States," 2018 Meeting Papers 77, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Lidia Smitkova, 2018. "Does Openness Matter for Structural Change?," 2018 Meeting Papers 257, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Giovanni Dosi & Marco Faillo & Luigi Marengo, 2018. "Beyond "Bounded Rationality": Behaviours and Learning in Complex Evolving Worlds," LEM Papers Series 2018/26, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Bareille, François & Bonnet-Beaugrand, Florence & Duvaleix-Treguer, Sabine, 2017. "Objectives’ alignment between members and agricultural cooperatives," Working Papers 257252, Institut National de la recherche Agronomique (INRA), Departement Sciences Sociales, Agriculture et Alimentation, Espace et Environnement (SAE2).
- Jan De Loecker & Jan Eeckhout, 2018. "Global Market Power," NBER Working Papers 24768, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pillai N., Vijayamohanan, 2018. "The Dialectics of Motivation and Action: A Look into the ‘Why’ of the “Kerala Model”," MPRA Paper 87911, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dosi, Giovanni & Pereira, Marcelo C. & Roventini, Andrea & Virgillito, Maria Enrica, 2018. "The labour-augmented K+S model: a laboratory for the analysis of institutional and policy regimes," GLO Discussion Paper Series 241, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Naufal, George S & Malit, Jr., Froilan T., 2018. "Exploitation and the Decision to Migrate: The Role of Abuse and Unfavorable Working Conditions in Filipina Domestic Workers' Desire to Return Abroad," IZA Discussion Papers 11677, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Dario Madeo & Chiara Mocenni, 2018. "Self-regulation promotes cooperation in social networks," Papers 1807.07848, arXiv.org.
- Jorge Faleiro & Edward Tsang, 2018. "Supporting Crowd-Powered Science in Economics: FRACTI, a Conceptual Framework for Large-Scale Collaboration and Transparent Investigation in Financial Markets," Papers 1808.07959, arXiv.org.
- Van Dyne, Donald L. & Rhodes, V. James, "undated". "Combining Locally Owned Farmer Cooperatives," Working Papers 256574, University of Missouri Columbia, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Angelica Sbardella & Emanuele Pugliese & Andrea Zaccaria & Pasquale Scaramozzino, 2018. "The role of complex analysis in modeling economic growth," Papers 1808.10428, arXiv.org.
- Budzinski, Oliver & Stöhr, Annika, 2018. "Die Ministererlaubnis als Element der deutschen Wettbewerbsordnung: Eine theoretische und empirische Analyse," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 114, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.