Report NEP-HME-2018-06-25This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo DâIppoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maria Nikolaidi & Engelbert Stockhammer, 2017. "Minsky models: A structured survey," Working Papers 1706, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Leonardo Costa Ribeiro & Leonardo Gomes de Deus & Pedro Mendes Loureiro & Eduardo da Motta e Albuquerque, 2018. "Changing levels of self-organization : how a capitalist economy differs from other complex systems," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 581, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Pilon, André Francisco, 2016. "A Global Voice for Survival: An Ecosystemic Approach for the Environment and the Quality of Life," MPRA Paper 86681, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lippmann, Quentin & Senik, Claudia, 2018. "Math, Girls and Socialism," IZA Discussion Papers 11532, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Deepankar Basu, 2018. "Addendum to "Marx's Analysis of Ground-Rent : Theory, Examples and Applications"," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2018-09, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Ewa Karwowski & Mimoza Shabani & Engelbert Stockhammer, 2016. "Financialisation: Dimensions and determinants. A cross-country study," Working Papers 1619, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Quirin Dammerer & Sukriti Kapur, 2017. "The Research Excellence Framework 2014, journal ratings and the marginalization of heterodox economics," Working Papers 1715, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Jackson, Emerson Abraham, 2018. "Theoretical and Methodological Context of (Post)-Modern Econometrics and Competing Philosophical Discourses for Policy Prescription," MPRA Paper 86796, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 May 2018.
- Joan R. Rovira, 2017. "Secular stagnation and concentration of corporate power," Working Papers 1704, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Ewa Karwowski & Engelbert Stockhammer, 2016. "Financialisation in emerging economies: a systematic overview and comparison with Anglo-Saxon economies," Working Papers 1616, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Guglielmo Forges Davanzati, 2016. "Thorstein Veblen on the nature of the firm and income distribution," Working Papers 1618, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Daniele Tori & Özlem Onaran, 2017. "Financialisation and physical investment: a global race to the bottom in accumulation?," Working Papers 1707, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Ewa Karwowski, 2017. "Corporate financialisation in South Africa: From investment strike to housing bubble," Working Papers 1708, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Noélie Delahaie & Coralie Perez, 2018.
"Wages and employment adjustment in times of crisis in France: which concessions bargaining? A mixed-method approach based on the 2010-2011 REPONSE survey
[Ajustements de l'emploi et des salaires : ," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01802272, HAL.
- Cédric Durand & Maxime Gueuder, 2016. "The investment-profit nexus in an era of financialisation and globalisation. A profit-centred perspective," Working Papers 1614, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Quentin Perrier & Philippe Quirion, 2017.
"Is Energy Transition Beneficial to Sectors with High Employment Content? An Input-Output Analysis for France
[La transition énergétique est-elle favorable aux branches à fort contenu en emploi ? Un," Post-Print hal-01679766, HAL.
- Martin, Carolin & Westerhoff, Frank, 2018. "Regulating speculative housing markets via public housing construction programs: Insights from a heterogeneous agent model," BERG Working Paper Series 135, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Miguel D. Ramirez, 2018. "The Composition of Capital and Technological Unemployment: Marx's (and Ricardo's) Intellectual Debt to John Barton and George Ramsay," Working Papers 1708, Trinity College, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2018.
- Pancarini, Ans Shinta, 2018. "Market Mechanism in the View Of Ibn Taimiyyah," MPRA Paper 87113, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 May 2018.
- Charlotte Bilo, 2017. "Recognition of care work: the case of the Expanded Public Works Programme in South Africa," One Pager 365, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Martin Labaj, 2017. "Some notes on international transport margins in a balanced World Input-Output Tables," EAPG Working Paper Series 012, Department of Economic Policy, Faculty of National Economy, University of Economics in Bratislava.
- Debarshi Das, 2018. "A Model of the Marxist Rent Theory," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2018-10, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Lise Arena, 2018. "Économie collaborative, formes d'organisations et de travail - Opportunités et risques d'un pseudo- nouveau paradigme en management," Post-Print halshs-01789622, HAL.
- Bowen, Alex & Kuralbayeva, Karlygash & Tipoe, Eileen L., 2018. "Characterising green employment: the impacts of ‘greening’ on workforce composition," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 88283, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.