Report NEP-HME-2017-08-27This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo DâIppoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephan Puehringer, 2016. "Think Tank networks of German neoliberalism. Power structures in economics and economic policies in post-war Germany," ICAE Working Papers 53, Johannes Kepler University, Institute for Comprehensive Analysis of the Economy.
- Santiago Espinosa Moyano & Nicolás Eduardo Fajardo Acosta & Daniela Gantiva Parada, 2017. "Innovación social y microcrédito: Â¿estamos financiando el statu quo de la pobreza?," Econógrafos - Escuela de Economía 015702, Universidad Nacional de Colombia -FCE - CID.
- Seymour, Gregory & Peterman, Amber, 2017. "Understanding the measurement of womenâ€™s autonomy: Illustrations from Bangladesh and Ghana," IFPRI discussion papers 1656, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Riaz, Rida, 2017. "Does Income and education of working-women transform societal values: An evidence from Pakistan," MPRA Paper 80798, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela & Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Doss, Cheryl R. & Theis, Sophie, 2017. "Womenâ€™s land rights as a pathway to poverty reduction: A framework and review of available evidence," IFPRI discussion papers 1663, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Malapit, Hazel J. & Pinkstaff, Crossley & Sproule, Kathryn & Kovarik, Chiara & Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela, 2017. "The Abbreviated Womenâ€™s Empowerment in Agriculture Index (A-WEAI):," IFPRI discussion papers 1647, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Deepankar Basu, 2017. "The Structure and Content of Das Kapital," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2017-12, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Paolo Barucca & Fabrizio Lillo, 2017. "Behind the price: on the role of agent's reflexivity in financial market microstructure," Papers 1708.07047, arXiv.org.
- Stephan Puehringer, 2016. "Still the queen of the social sciences? (Post-)Crisis power balances of 'public economists' in Germany," ICAE Working Papers 52, Johannes Kepler University, Institute for Comprehensive Analysis of the Economy.
- Stephan Puehringer & Christine Stelzer-Orthofer, 2016. "Neoliberal Think Tanks as (new) actors in Austrian socio-political discourses. The case of the Hayek Institute and Agenda Austria," ICAE Working Papers 44, Johannes Kepler University, Institute for Comprehensive Analysis of the Economy.
- Stephan Puehringer & Markus Griesser, 2016. "Has economics returned to being the 'dismal science'? The changing role of economic thought in German labour market reforms," ICAE Working Papers 49, Johannes Kepler University, Institute for Comprehensive Analysis of the Economy.
- Phoebe Koundouri & Nikitas Pittis & Panagiotis Samartzis & Nikolaos Englezos & Andreas Papandreou, 2017. "Alternative Types of Ambiguity and their Effects on the Probabilistic Properties and Tail Risks of Environmental-Policy Variables," DEOS Working Papers 1703, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Jan De Loecker & Jan Eeckhout, 2017. "The Rise of Market Power and the Macroeconomic Implications," NBER Working Papers 23687, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raymond B. Frempong & David Stadelmann, 2017. "Does Female Education have a Bargaining Effect on Household Welfare? Evidence from Ghana and Uganda," CREMA Working Paper Series 2017-08, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Stijepic, Denis, 2017. "On the predictability of economic structural change by the Poincaré-Bendixson theory," MPRA Paper 80849, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Aug 2017.