Report NEP-HME-2017-04-02This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo DâIppoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Clive L. Spash, 2017. "The Need for and Meaning of Social Ecological Economics," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2017_02, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Hashiguchi, Yoshihiro & Yamano, Norihiko & Webb, Colin, 2017. "Economic shocks and changes in global production structure : methods for measuring economic resilience," IDE Discussion Papers 649, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Alexander Radebach & Hauke Schult & Jan Christoph Steckel, 2015. "On the importance of manufacturing sectors for economic development and growth," EcoMod2015 8489, EcoMod.
- Pascal Seppecher & Isabelle Salle & Dany Lang, 2016. "Is the market really a good teacher ?," Post-Print hal-01314335, HAL.
- Jean-Marie Monnier & Carlo Vercellone, 2017.
"Basic income as primary income
[Le revenu de base comme revenu primaire]," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01486202, HAL.
- Gigi Foster & Leslie Stratton, 2017. "Do Significant Labour Market Events Change Who Does the Laundry? Work, chore allocation, and power in Australian households," Discussion Papers 2017-06, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Andrea Ricci, 2016. "Metamorphoses of Value.The Concept of a Commodity in Marx’s Capital," Working Papers 1609, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2016.
- Leila E. Davis - Joao Paulo A. de Souza y Gonzalo Hernandez & Joao Paulo A. de Souza & Gonzalo Hernandez, 2017. "An empirical analysis of Minsky regimes in the US economy," VNIVERSITAS ECONÓMICA 015495, UNIVERSIDAD JAVERIANA - BOGOTÁ.
- Glötzl, Florentin & Aigner, Ernest, 2017. "Six Dimensions of Concentration in Economics: Scientometric Evidence from a Large-Scale Data Set," Ecological Economic Papers 5488, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Umed Temurshoev, 2015. "Uncertainty treatment in input-output analysis," Working Papers 2015-004, Universidad Loyola AndalucÃa, Department of Economics.
- Ricardo Hausmann & Timothy Cheston & Miguel Angel Santos, 2015. "La Complejidad Economica de Chiapas; Analisis de Capacidades y Posibilidades de Diversificacion Productiva," CID Working Papers 302, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- François Facchini, 2017. "L'économie, rhétorique moderne," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01484830, HAL.
- Filipe Campante & Albert Sole, 2015. "Implementando Politicas de Desarrollo Productivo En Chiapas: Marco Institucional," CID Working Papers 305, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Grazia Biorci & Greta Falavigna, 2016. "Fame e abbondanza. Il glossario. Scelte lessicologiche, criteri di lemmatizzazione e analisi testuale [Famine and feast. The glossary. Lexicology choices, lemmatization criteria and textual analysis]," IRCrES Working Paper 201606, Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY - former Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- F.C. Stam & Ben Spigel, 2016. "Entrepreneurial Ecosystems," Working Papers 16-13, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Clive L. Spash, 2017. "Environmental Values in Conservation: Ethics, Economics and Pragmatism," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2017_01, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Yoon, Yeo Joon & Whang, Unjung, 2016. "A New Measure of Inter-Industry Distance and Its Application to the U.S. Regional Growth," Working Papers 16-11, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Andrea Pronti, 2016. "L’agroecologia come nuovo paradigma per l’agricoltura sostenibile. Un breve quadro teorico. [Agroecology as a new paradigm for sustainable agriculture. A short theoretical framework]," IRCrES Working Paper 201605, Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY - former Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Vipul Bhatt & Masao Ogaki & Yuichi Yaguchi, 2017. "Introducing Virtue Ethics into Normative Economics for Models with Endogenous Preferences," RCER Working Papers 600, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Solmaria Halleck Vega & Antoine Mandel, 2017. "A network-based approach to technology transfers in the context of climate policy," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01483963, HAL.
- Zuzana Smeets Kristkova & Michiel van Dijk & Hans van Meijl, 2015. "Long-term projections of global food security with R&D-driven technological progress," EcoMod2015 8601, EcoMod.
- Piva, Mariacristina & Vivarelli, Marco, 2017. "Is innovation destroying jobs? Firm-level evidence from the EU," MERIT Working Papers 013, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Iñaki Aldasoro & Iván Alves, 2016. "Multiplex interbank networks and systemic importance – An application to European data," ESRB Working Paper Series 20, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Nan L. Maxwell & Nathan Wozny, "undated". "Gender Gaps in Time Use and Earnings: What's Norms Got to Do With It?," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 38f127bf7f494794807db7a3a, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Nazim Hajiyev & Adalat Muradov & Yadulla Hasanli, 2015. "Azerbaijan’s dynamic input-output model with inverse recursion," EcoMod2015 8428, EcoMod.
- Nunn, Nathan & Qian, Nancy & Sequeira, Sandra, 2017. "Migrants and the Making of America: The Short and Long Run Effects of Immigration during the Age of Mass Migration," CEPR Discussion Papers 11899, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.