Report NEP-HME-2016-11-20This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo DâIppoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Horst Hanusch, 2016. "On the Patterns of Behaviour in Digitalized Societies," Discussion Paper Series 330, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Gray Kimbrough, 2016. "What Drives Gender Differences in Commuting? Evidence from the American Time Use Survey," 2016 Papers pki275, Job Market Papers.
- Matteo Serri & Guido Caldarelli & Giulio Cimini, 2016. "How the interbank market becomes systemically dangerous: an agent-based network model of financial distress propagation," Papers 1611.04311, arXiv.org.
- Abebe, Lemlem & Kifle, Dereje & De Groote, Hugo, "undated". "Analysis of women empowerment in agricultural index: the case of Toke Kutaye District of Oromia, Ethiopia," 2016 AAAE Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 246398, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Kim, Jiyoung, 2016. "Inter-industry analysis and monetary policy evaluations in the Korean flow of funds accounts," IDE Discussion Papers 619, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Horst Hanusch, 2016. "Revolutionary Developments in the World Economy," Discussion Paper Series 332, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Julia Hofmann & Miriam Rehm & Syed Ali Asjad Naqvi & Julia Hofmann & Miriam Rehm & Syed Ali Asjad Naqvi, 2016. "Different but Equal? Classes, Wealth, and Perceptions in Europe," Working Paper Reihe der AK Wien - Materialien zu Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft 160, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik.
- Armida Alisjahbana & Pipit Pitriyan, 2016. "Lessons from Effective Poverty Alleviation in Indonesia: the Role of Women Empowerment and Community Participation," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201601, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Nov 2016.
- Horst Hanusch & Yasushi Hara, 2016. "Variety of Future-Orientation: The Case of G-19 Countries," Discussion Paper Series 333, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Lyssarides, Odd, 2016. "The Social Background of Elite Executives: The Swedish Case," Working Paper Series 1138, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Parker, Miles, 2016. "How exporters set prices: evidence from a large behavioural survey," Working Paper Series 1974, European Central Bank.
- Guglielmo Forges Davanzati, 2016. "Thorstein Veblen on the nature of the firm and income distribution," Working Papers PKWP1618, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Zhang, Zengkai & Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2016. "Intermediate Input Linkage and Carbon Leakage," MITP: Mitigation, Innovation,and Transformation Pathways 249350, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Chacko, Anooja, 2015. "Disability: A Brief Conceptual Overview," MPRA Paper 75062, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Nov 2016.
- John Bryant, 2015. "Entropy Man, Chapter 2 A Short History of Human Development," Working Papers em201502, Economic Consultancy, Vocat International.
- John Bryant, 2015. "Entropy Man, Chapter 1 Setting the Entropy Scene," Working Papers em201501, Economic Consultancy, Vocat International.