Report NEP-HME-2015-08-01This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo DâIppoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-HME
The following items were announced in this report:
- M. Mitka & K. Mumford & C. Sechel, 2015. "The 10th Royal Economic Society Women’s Committee Survey: The Gender Balance of Academic Economics in the UK," Discussion Papers 15/10, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Moreno-Sánchez, Rocio del Pilar & Maldonado, Jorge Higinio & Gutiérrez, Camilo Andrés & Rubio, Melissa, 2013. "Valoración de Áreas Marinas Protegidas desde la perspectiva de los usuarios de recursos: conciliando enfoques cuantitativos individuales con enfoques cualitativos colectivos," Documentos CEDE Series 161374, Universidad de Los Andes, Economics Department.
- Tisdell, Clem & Svizzero, Serge, 2015. "The Failure of Neoclassical Economics Modelling and Human Behavioural Ecology to Satisfactorily Explain the Evolution of Neolithic Society," Economic Theory, Applications and Issues Working Papers 197550, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Daniyal Khan, 2015. "On Joan Robinson’s Abandonment of Exploitation," Working Papers 1515, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Tariq, Anam & Masih, Mansur, 2015. "Analyzing the impact of financial sector growth on female empowerment: A focus on the United States of America," MPRA Paper 65826, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vega, Amaya & Miller, Ana Corina & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2014. "The Seafood Sector in Ireland: Economic Impacts of Seafood Production Growth Targets," Working Papers 163051, National University of Ireland, Galway, Socio-Economic Marine Research Unit.
- Atallah, Shady S. & Cohen, Alexander & Zollner, Patrick, 2015. "Embedding an Individual-Based Model of Wildlife Disturbance in an Agent-Based Model of Outdoor Recreation," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205631, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Svizzero, Serge & Tisdell, Clem, 2014. "Inequality and Wealth Creation in Ancient History: Malthus' Theory Reconsidered," Economic Theory, Applications and Issues Working Papers 183285, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Alessandro Borin & Michele Mancini, 2015. "Follow the value added: bilateral gross export accounting," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1026, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Bianco, Antonio, 2015. "Relationship Banking, Shadow Banking, and the Economics of Depression," MPRA Paper 65849, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cadot, Julien & Alonso Ugaglia, Adeline, 2015. "Cooperative Strategy and Liquidation in the Bordeaux Wine Industry," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205743, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ana Célia Castro, 2015. "Políticas de Inovação e Capacidades Estatais Comparadas: Brasil, China e Argentina," Discussion Papers 2106, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.