Report NEP-HME-2015-04-11This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo DâIppoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cedrini, Mario & Fontana, Magda, 2015. "Mainstreaming. Reflections on the Origins and Fate of Mainstream Pluralism," CESMEP Working Papers 201501, University of Turin.
- Richard Arena & Lauren Larrouy, 2015. "The Role of Psychology in Austrian Economics and Game Theory: Subjectivity and Coordination," GREDEG Working Papers 2015-15, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Campaña, Juan Carlos & Gimenez-Nadal, J. Ignacio & Molina, José Alberto, 2015. "Gender Differences in the Distribution of Total Work-Time of Latin-American Families: The Importance of Social Norms," IZA Discussion Papers 8933, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Anastasia V. Yastrebtseva, 2015. "The Doctrine of Public Education of Condorcet in Light of the Discussion on Women'S Rights and Slavery at the Beginning of the Third Republic," HSE Working papers WP BRP 94/HUM/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Giovanni Dosi & Marcelo C. Pereira & Maria Enrica Virgillito, 2015. "The footprint of evolutionary processes of learning and selection upon the statistical properties of industrial dynamics," LEM Papers Series 2015/04, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Yi Wen, 2015. "The Making of an Economic Superpower―Unlocking China’s Secret of Rapid Industrialization," Working Papers 2015-6, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Sharma, Sunil, 2015. "Strategic Responses to Deregulation: An Institutional Theory Perspective," IIMA Working Papers WP2015-03-18, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Franck Viroleau, 2015. "The Evolution of Gender Wage Inequality in Senegal Following the Economic Partnership Agreements," EconomiX Working Papers 2015-10, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Friedrich, Thomas, 2015. "Economic Concepts in Biology – Issues with Hamilton´s rule," MPRA Paper 63381, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlos Viana de Carvalho & Niels Arne Dam & Jae Won Lee, 2014. "Real Rigidities and the Cross-Sectional Distribution of Price Stickiness: Evidence from Micro and Macro Data Combined," Textos para discussão 634, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Chicchi, Federico & Savioli, Marco & Turrini, Mauro, 2013.
"Soggettività intermittenti. Un’inchiesta sulla scomposizione del lavoro nell’ambito del loisir
[Intermittent subjectivities. An inquiry on decomposition of labour in the sector of leisure]," MPRA Paper 63372, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sergio Beraldo, 2015. "On the Economic Relevance of the Principle of Gratuitousness," CSEF Working Papers 398, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Item repec:saq:wpaper:1/15 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- BELLEFLAMME, Paul & JACQMIN, Julien, 2014. "An economic appraisal of MOOC platforms: business models and impacts on higher education," CORE Discussion Papers 2014039, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Bredemeier, Christian & Juessen, Falko & Winkler, Roland, 2015. "Man-cessions, Fiscal Policy, and the Gender Composition of Employment," IZA Discussion Papers 8948, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jisu Yoon & Stephan Klasen, 2015. "An Application of Partial Least Squares to the Construction of the Social Institutions and Gender Index (SIGI) and the Corruption Perception Index (CPI)," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 173, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Dvoskin, Ariel & Fratini, Saverio M., 2015. "On the Samuelson-Etula Master Function and Marginal Productivity: some old and new critical remarks," MPRA Paper 63415, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Addison, John T. & Portugal, Pedro & Vilares, Hugo, 2015. "Unions and Collective Bargaining in the Wake of the Great Recession," IZA Discussion Papers 8943, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- LEROUX, Marie-Louise & PESTIEAU, Pierre & PONTHIERE, Grégory, 2014. "Longévité différentielle et redistribution: enjeux théoriques et empiriques," CORE Discussion Papers 2014040, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Iram Kamran & Mumraiz Khan & Zeba Tasneem, 2014. "Involving men in reproductive and fertility issues: insights from Punjab," Health, Nutrition and Population (HNP) Knowledge Briefs 93549, The World Bank.