Report NEP-HME-2013-07-28This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yoshihara, Naoki & Veneziani, Veneziani, 2013. "The measurement of labour content: a general approach," CCES Discussion Paper Series 47, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kliman, Andrew & Freeman, Alan & Potts, Nick & Gusev, Alexey & Cooney, Brendan, 2013. "The Unmaking of Marx’s Capital: Heinrich’s Attempt to Eliminate Marx’s Crisis Theory," MPRA Paper 48535, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Jul 2013.
- Roy Grieve, 2013. "Nearer to Straffa than Marx: Adam Smith on productive and unproductive labour," Working Papers 1304, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Yefimov, Vladimir, 2012. "How to make the economics profession socially useful? (A reaction to George Soros’ lectures and INET’s activities)," MPRA Paper 48482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- L.C. Blanco & M. Mitka & K.Mumford & J. Roman, 2013. "The Gender Balance of Academic Economics 2012: Royal Economic Society Womenâ€™s Committee Survey," Discussion Papers 13/16, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2013036 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chahira Mehouachi & Véronique Perret, 2013. "Governance work in inter-organizational networks: driving processes and structures," Post-Print halshs-00844182, HAL.
- Skouras, Thanos & Kitromilides, Yiannis, 2013. "The irresistible charm of the Microfoundations, or the overwhelming force of the discipline's Hard Core?," MPRA Paper 48372, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- E. Dargaud & A. Mantovani & C. Reggiani, 2013. "The fight against cartels: a transatlantic perspective," Working Papers wp894, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Neil Kay, 2013. "Lock-in, path dependence, and the internationalization of QWERTY," Working Papers 1310, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Holger Herz & Dmitry Taubinsky, 2013. "Market experience is a reference point in judgments of fairness," ECON - Working Papers 128, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.