Report NEP-HME-2013-05-19This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Markus Pasche, 2013. "What Can be Learned from Behavioural Economics for Environmental Policy?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-020, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Kristinn Hermannsson, 2013. "Beyond Intermediates: The Role of Consumption and Commuting in the Construction of Local Input-Output Tables," Working Papers 1305, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Tim Reuter, 2013. "Endogenous Cartel Organization and Antitrust Fine Discrimination," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2013-09, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Eleonora Cutrini & Giacinto Micucci & Pasqualino Montanaro, 2013. "Traditional industrial districts in the face of globalization: the case of the Marche footwear district," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 150, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Filippova, Irina, 2012.
"Методологическая Концепция Анализа Социально-Экономических Систем
[Methodological approach to the analysis of socio-economic systems]," MPRA Paper 46767, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexander Rasch & Christian Waibel, 2013. "What drives fraud in a credence goods market? Evidence from a field study," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 13/179, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Fuest, Clemens & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2013. "Do Higher Corporate Taxes Reduce Wages? Micro Evidence from Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 7390, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Liran Einav & Jonathan D. Levin, 2013. "The Data Revolution and Economic Analysis," NBER Working Papers 19035, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luis Cabral & Zhu Wang & Daniel Yi Xu, 2013. "Competitors, complementors, parents and places: Explaining regional agglomeration in the U.S. auto industry," Working Paper 13-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Sule Alan & Kadir Atalay & Thomas F. Crossley, 2013. "Do the Rich Save More in Canada?," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1312, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.