Report NEP-HME-2013-05-11This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jon D. Wisman, 2013. "Why Marx Still Matters," Working Papers 2013-06, American University, Department of Economics.
- Nurrachmi, Rininta & Fathia , Mia & Mad-ahdin, Ashanee & Radenarmad, Ninasrin & Akhtar , Rulia, 2012. "Time Value of Money in Islamic Perspective and the Practice in Islamic Banking Implications," MPRA Paper 46818, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daria Ciriaci & Daniela Palma, 2012. "To what extent are knowledge-intensive business services contributing to manufacturing? A subsystem analysis," JRC Working Papers JRC71097, Joint Research Centre (Seville site), revised Aug 2012.
- Margarida Chagas Lopes, 2013. "Is Public Education Viable? A brief critical review of neoliberalism in education with a special focus on the Portuguese situation," Working Papers wp022013, Socius, Socio-Economics Research Centre at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG) of the Technical University of Lisbon.
- Rémy Herrera, 2013. "Luxe, innovations et socialisme. Le cas des cigares cubains," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13041, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Anil Alpman, 2013. "The Relevance of Social Norms for Economic Efficiency: Theory and its Empirical Test," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13038, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Marco Patriarca & Anirban Chakraborti, 2013. "Kinetic exchange models: From molecular physics to social science," Papers 1305.0768, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2013.
- Federica Alberti, 2013. "A note on fashion cycles, novelty and conformity," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-019, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.