Time Value of Money in Islamic Perspective and the Practice in Islamic Banking Implications
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsIslam; Islamic Banking; Shariah; Time Value for Money;
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
- Z12 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Religion
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2013-05-11 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-HME-2013-05-11 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:46818. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .