Report NEP-HIS-2019-04-29This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Noriko Tsuya & Satomi Kurosu, 2019. "Patterns and Factors of First Marriage: A Comparative Analysis of Early Modern and Contemporary Japan," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2019-012, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Hein, Eckhard, 2019. "Karl Marx: An early post-Keynesian? A comparison of Marx's economics with the contributions by Sraffa, Keynes, Kalecki and Minsky," IPE Working Papers 118/2019, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Aspromourgos, Tony, 2019. "The Past and the Future of Keynesian Economics: A Review Essay," Centro Sraffa Working Papers CSWP35, Centro di Ricerche e Documentazione "Piero Sraffa".
- Pelfey, Patricia A, 2017. "FROM THE GOLDEN AGE TO THE AGE OF AUSTERITY: Planning at the University of California, 1968-1983," University of California at Berkeley, Center for Studies in Higher Education qt0zn9s0sn, Center for Studies in Higher Education, UC Berkeley.
- Rashid, Muhammad Mustafa, 2019. "A Survey of US and International Financial Regulation Architecture," MPRA Paper 93447, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andersson, Jens & Andersson, Martin, 2019. "Beyond Miracle and Malaise: Social Capability in Côte d’Ivoire and Senegal during the Development Era 1930-1980," Lund Papers in Economic History 202, Lund University, Department of Economic History.
- Rashid, Muhammad Mustafa, 2019. "St. Thomas Aquinas and the Development of Natural Law in Economic Thought," MPRA Paper 93435, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giovanni Razzu & Carl Singleton & Mark Mitchell, 2019. "On why gender employment equality in Britain has stalled since the early 1990s," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2019-02, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Kretschmer, Mark, 2019. "Karl Polanyi and economics: Polanyi's pendulum in economic science," Discourses in Social Market Economy 2019-04, OrdnungsPolitisches Portal (OPO).
- Asuka Yamaguchi, 2019. "Energy Use in Japanese Copper Industry from the Meiji Period to WWI," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2019-010, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Pástor, Luboš & Stambaugh, Robert F., 2019. "Liquidity Risk After 20 Years," CEPR Discussion Papers 13680, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- William W. Olney, 2019. "Cabotage Sabotage? The Curious Case of the Jones Act," Department of Economics Working Papers 2019-03, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Daniel L. Greenwald & Martin Lettau & Sydney C. Ludvigson, 2019. "How the Wealth Was Won: Factors Shares as Market Fundamentals," NBER Working Papers 25769, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Berge, Erling, 2019. "Learning cooperation from the commons," CLTS Working Papers 2/19, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Centre for Land Tenure Studies.