Report NEP-HIS-2018-11-12This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pascal Glemain, 2017. "Advocacy for a history of thought and organizations in Social Banking in France (SSE)," Post-Print hal-01892260, HAL.
- Bartels, Charlotte, 2018. "Top Incomes in Germany, 1871-2014," IZA Discussion Papers 11838, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Obschonka, Martin & Stuetzer, Michael & Rentfrow, Peter J. & Shaw-Taylor, Leigh & Satchell, Max & Silbereisen, Rainer K. & Potter, Jeff & Gosling, Samuel D., 2018. "In the shadow of coal: How large-scale industries contributed to present-day regional differences in personality and well-being," MPRA Paper 89645, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Durnin, Brian, 2017. "James M. Buchanan: Neoclassical, Austrian, Neither, or Both?," MPRA Paper 89629, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard C. Sutch, 2018. "The Economics of African American Slavery: The Cliometrics Debate," NBER Working Papers 25197, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zaman, Gheorghe & Georgescu, George, 2018.
"Studiu retrospectiv privind comerțul exterior al României în ultimii 100 de ani
[A retrospective study on Romania’s external trade in the past 100 years]," MPRA Paper 89707, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bonick, Matthew & Farfan-Vallespin, Antonio, 2018. "The Reversal of Fortune, Extractive Institution and the Historical Roots of Racism," Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181569, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Luca fiorito & Massimiliano Vatiero, 2018. "Wesley Clair Mitchell and the “Illiberal Reformers”: A Documentary Note," Department of Economics University of Siena 783, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Hornung, Erik, 2018. "Diasporas, Diversity, and Economic Activity: Evidence from 18th-century Berlin," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 390, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Claudia Olivetti & Barbara Petrongolo, 2016. "The Economic Consequences of Family Policies: Lessons from a Century of Legislation in High-Income Countries," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 961, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Matthew S. Jaremski & David C. Wheelock, 2018. "Banking on the Boom, Tripped by the Bust: Banks and the World War I Agricultural Price Shock," NBER Working Papers 25159, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Constantino Hevia & Juan Pablo Nicolini, 2017. "Monitoring Money for Price Stability," Department of Economics Working Papers wp2017_02, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Gabriele Fiorentini & Alessandro Galesi & Gabriel Pérez-Quirós & Enrique Sentana, 2018. "The Rise and Fall of the Natural Interest Rate," Working Papers wp2018_1805, CEMFI.
- Rod Cross, 2018. "On the long run Phillips Curve genus," Working Papers 1813, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Ehrlich, Lars G., 2018. "What drives nickel prices: A structural VAR approach," HWWI Research Papers 186, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Claude Diebolt & Magali Jaoul-Grammare, 2018. "Mesure du temps et temps de la mesure. Cliométrie des prix de gros en Allemagne avant la Première Guerre mondiale," Working Papers of BETA 2018-44, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Anton Bonnier & Tymon Sloczynski & Grzegorz Koloch & Katerina Kouli & Adam Izdebski, 2018. "Landscape Change and Trade in Ancient Greece: Evidence from Pollen Data," Working Papers 126, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Samuel Bazzi & Gabriel Koehler-Derrick & Benjamin Marx, 2018. "The Institutional Foundations of Religious Politics: Evidence from Indonesia," NBER Working Papers 25151, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cesar Martinelli & Marco Vega, 2018. "The Monetary and Fiscal History of Peru, 1960-2017," Working Papers 1068, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science, revised Apr 2019.
- Jeehoon Han & Bruce D. Meyer & James X. Sullivan, 2018. "Inequality in the Joint Distribution of Consumption and Time Use," NBER Working Papers 25199, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier Godechot, 2019. "Conclusion: What finance manufactures," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/4ff88coju39, Sciences Po.
- Konrad Buchardi & Thomas Chaney & Tarek Hassan, 2018. "Migrants, Ancestors and Foreign Investments," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/4j5snkuat19, Sciences Po.
- Olivier Godechot, 2018. "“The laws of economics.” Economic devices, economics, economists, and the making of the economy," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/7vikhakfio8, Sciences Po.
- Stephan Schulmeister, 2018. "From Prosperity into the Crisis and Back. On the Role of Economic Theories in the Long Cycle," WIFO Working Papers 571, WIFO.
- James Anderson & William J. Duffy, 1972. "Balance of Payments Fluctiations in American Economic History: A Spectral Analytic Study," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 25, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Patric H Hendershott & Joe Peek, 1987. "Private Saving in the United States: 1950-85," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 134, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Enrique Martínez-García, 2018. "Modeling Time-Variation Over the Business Cycle (1960-2017): An International Perspective," Globalization Institute Working Papers 348, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 01 Oct 2018.
- William J. Duffy & Kenneth A. Lewis, 1972. "The Stability of Manufacturing Activity in the U.S. Economy: 1921-1972," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 32, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Guillermo Maya Muñoz, 2017. "200 años: Principios de Economía Política y Tributación (1817-2017)," Ensayos de Economía 016796, Universidad Nacional de Colombia Sede Medellín.