Report NEP-HIS-2017-01-01This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Caroline Fohlin, 2016. "The Venture Capital Divide: Germany and the United States in the Post-War Era," Emory Economics 1607, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Sergio Espuelas Barroso, 2016. "Political Regime and Social Spending in Spain: A Time Series Analysis (1850-2000)," UB Economics Working Papers 2016/355, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.
- Bjerkholt, Olav, 2016. "Wassily Leontief and the discovery of the input-output approach," Memorandum 18/2016, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Chrissochoidis, Ilias, 2016. "Quantifying music genius, or Handel on the balance: A scale of musical merit from 1776," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2016-311, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Chrissochoidis, Ilias, 2016. "Changing cultural space: The public molding of Handel's Esther into an English Oratorio (1732)," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2016-310, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Deepankar Basu, 2016. "Long Waves of Capitalist Development : An Empirical Investigation," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2016-15, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- W. Walker Hanlon, 2016. "Coal Smoke and the Costs of the Industrial Revolution," NBER Working Papers 22921, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ivo Maes & Sabine Péters, 2016. "La Belgique et l’Europe dans la tourmente monétaire des années 1970 - Entretiens avec Jacques van Ypersele," Working Paper Research 314, National Bank of Belgium.
- MORI, Takahito, 2016. "From Luxury to Necessity: Frankfurt am Main as the Pioneer of Urban Electrification," Discussion Papers 2016-12, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Schalk, Ruben & Wallis, Patrick & Crowston, Clare & Lemercier, Claire, 2016. "Failure or flexibility? exits from apprenticeship training in pre-modern Europe," Economic History Working Papers 68609, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Arne Aelvoet & Hideko Matsuo & Koenraad Matthijs & Erik Buyst, 2016. " Linking Individual Historical Demographic Data: Province of West Flanders, Belgium," Working Papers Department of Economics 561364, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Michel De Vroey, 2016. "A Review of James Forder, Macroeconomics and the Phillips Curve Myth, Oxford University Press, 2014," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2016032, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Jakob Brochner Madsen, 2016. "Wealth And Inequality In Eight Centuries Of British Capitalism," Monash Economics Working Papers 20-16, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Sorge, Arndt & Streeck, Wolfgang, 2016. "Diversified quality production revisited the transformation of production systems and regulatory regimes in Germany," MPIfG Discussion Paper 16/13, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Hunter, Janet & Ogasawara, Kota, 2016. "Price shocks in disaster: the Great Kantō Earthquake in Japan,1923," Economic History Working Papers 68618, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Michalis Nikiforos, 2016. "Distribution-led Growth through Methodological Lenses," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_879, Levy Economics Institute.
- Kleiber, Christian, 2016. "Structural Change in (Economic) Time Series," Working papers 2016/06, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- C. Adam Bee & Joshua Mitchell, 2016. "The Hidden Resources of Women Working Longer: Evidence from Linked Survey-Administrative Data," NBER Working Papers 22970, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mikołaj Szołtysek & Radoslaw Poniat & Siegfried Gruber & Sebastian Klüsener, 2016. "The Patriarchy Index: a new measure of gender and generational inequalities in the past," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2016-014, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Carlos Sangreman, 2016. "A Política Económica e Social na Guiné-Bissau – 1974 – 2016," CEsA Working Papers 146, CEsA - Center for African, Asian and Latin American Studies.
- Cristina Joanaz & Lígia Costa Pinto & Paulo Ramísio & Estelita Vaz, 2016. "A sustainable and symbiotic relationship between human occupation and a natural waterscape. The Afife case study, from the XIIth to the XXth century," NIMA Working Papers 66, Núcleo de Investigação em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho.
- Zuijderduijn, Jaco, 2016. "The Ages of Women and Men : Life Cycles, Family and Investment in the Fifteenth-Century Low Countries," Lund Papers in Economic History 150, Lund University, Department of Economic History.
- Jonas Meuli & Thomas Nellen & Thomas Nitschka, 2016. "Securitisation, loan growth and bank funding: the Swiss experience since 1932," Working Papers 2016-18, Swiss National Bank.
- Caroline Fohlin, 2016. "When 'No News' is Bad News: Complexity and Uncertainty in the Global Crisis of 1914," Emory Economics 1606, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Paul, Saumik, 2016. "1930-1943: Agrarian Transformation and the Famine in Bengal," CEI Working Paper Series 2016-11, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Jakob Brochner Madsen & MD. Rabiul Islam & Hristos Doucouliagos, 2016. "Inequality, Financial Development and Economic Growth in the OECD, 1870-2011," Monash Economics Working Papers 18-16, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Pierre Salama, 2016.
[L’Argentine marginalisée]," CEPN Working Papers halshs-01413265, HAL.
- Guido Matias Cortes & Nir Jaimovich & Henry E. Siu, 2016. "Disappearing Routine Jobs: Who, How, and Why?," NBER Working Papers 22918, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.