Report NEP-HIS-2016-09-25This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giulia Meloni & Johan Swinnen, 2015. "L’Histoire se répète. Why the liberalization of the EU vineyard planting rights regime may require another French Revolution (And why the US and French Constitutions may have looked very different wit," LICOS Discussion Papers 36715, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Erich Pinzón-Fuchs, 2016. "Econometrics as a Pluralistic Scientific Tool for Economic Planning: On Lawrence R. Klein's Econometrics," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01364809, HAL.
- Hedefalk, Finn & Quaranta, Luciana & Bengtsson, Tommy, 2016. "Unequal lands: Soil type, nutrition and child mortality in southern Sweden, 1850-1914," Lund Papers in Economic History 148, Department of Economic History, Lund University.
- Howard Bodenhorn, 2016. "Two Centuries of Finance and Growth in the United States, 1790-1980," NBER Working Papers 22652, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Metin M. Cosgel, 2016. "Historical Polities Data," Working papers 2016-16, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Alho, Juha, 2016. "Descriptive Findings on the Convergence of Female and Male Mortality in Europe," ETLA Working Papers 40, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- George J. Borjas & Joan Monras, 2016. "The Labor Market Consequences of Refugee Supply Shocks," NBER Working Papers 22656, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hazar Ben Barka & Luc Marco, 2016. "Le conseil d'administration : évolution des rôles dans les mutations du capitalisme," CEPN Working Papers hal-01335581, HAL.
- Ho, Chi Pui, 2016. "GeoPopulation-Institution Hypothesis: Reconciling American Development Process and Reversal of Fortune within a Unified Growth Framework," MPRA Paper 73863, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean-François Mignot, 2016. "An Economic History of the Tour de France, 1903-2015," Post-Print halshs-01354233, HAL.
- Tsangyao Chang & Hsiao-Ping Chu & Frederick W. Deale & Rangan Gupta & Stephen M. Miller, 2016. "The Relationship between Population Growth and Standard-of-Living Growth Over 1870-2013: Evidence from a Bootstrapped Panel Granger Causality Test," Working papers 2016-17, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Daniel Berkowitz, 2016. "Capital-Labor Substitution, Institutions and Labor Shares," Working Paper 5981, Department of Economics, University of Pittsburgh.
- Claudiu Tiberiu Albulescu & Aviral Kumar Tiwari & Stephen M. Miller & Rangan Gupta, 2016. "Time-Frequency Relationship between Inflation and Inflation Uncertainty for the U.S.: Evidence from Historical Data," Working papers 2016-12, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Cherry, Barbara A., 2015. "Historical distortion: How misuse of "public utility and "natural monopoly" misdirects U.S. telecommunications policy development," 2015 Regional ITS Conference, Los Angeles 2015 146320, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Erich Pinzón-Fuchs, 2016. "Macroeconometric modeling as a "photographic description of reality" or as an "engine for the discovery of concrete truth" ? Friedman and Klein on statistical illusions," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01364812, HAL.
- Guillaume Corlay & Stéphane Dupraz & Claire Labonne & Anne Muller & Céline Antonin & Guillaume Daudin, 2016. "Comment : Inferring Trade Costs from Trade Booms and Trade Busts," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2016-25, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- François Vatin & Jean-Pascal Simonin & Luc Marco, 2016.
"The Works of Jules Dupuit
[Les travaux de Jules Dupuit]," Post-Print hal-01335642, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-01281962 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Isabel Henriques, 2015. "Colonialismo e História," CEsA Working Papers 132, CEsA - Center of African, Asian and Latin American Studies.
- Maria Garrone & Hannah Pieters & Johan Swinnen, 2016. "From Pralines to Multinationals: The Economic History of Belgian Chocolate," LICOS Discussion Papers 37816, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Andreas Lichter & Max Löffler & Sebastian Siegloch, 2016. "The Long-Term Costs of Government Surveillance: Insights from Stasi Spying in East Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 865, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Ho, Chi Pui, 2016. "Industrious Selection: Explaining Five Revolutions and Two Divergences in Eurasian Economic History within a Unified Growth Framework," MPRA Paper 73862, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Armand Hatchuel & Blanche Segrestin, 2016. "Henri Fayol, théoricien de l’entreprise innovante," Post-Print hal-01361243, HAL.
- Andrew Jalil & Gisela Rua, 2016. "Inflation Expectations in the Recovery from the Great Depression," FEDS Notes 2016-08-30, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Pugno, Maurizio, 2016. "Beyond the distinction between necessaries and luxuries," MPRA Paper 73729, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- ONDER, Harun & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 2016. "Aging and the Inherited Wealth of Nations," CORE Discussion Papers 2016007, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).