Report NEP-HIS-2014-03-01This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gregory Clark & Kevin Hjortshøj O'Rourke & Alan M. Taylor, 2014. "The Growing Dependence of Britain on Trade during the Industrial Revolution," NBER Working Papers 19926, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heidi Deneweth & Patrick Wallis, 2014. "Should we call for a doctor? Households, consumption and the development of medical care in the Netherlands, 1650-1900," Working Papers 0051, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Economic History.
- Pablo Martín-Aceña, 2014. "The Savings Banks crises in Spain: When and How?," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1404, Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica.
- Alan M. Taylor, 2014. "The Argentina Paradox: Microexplanations and Macropuzzles," NBER Working Papers 19924, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roberds, William & Velde, Francois R., 2014. "Early Public Banks," Working Paper Series WP-2014-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Du Rietz, Gunnar & Johansson, Dan & Stenkula, Mikael, 2014. "A 150-year Perspective on Swedish Capital Income Taxation," Working Papers 2014:2, Örebro University, School of Business.
- De Grauwe, Paul, 2014. "Yes, it’s the economy, stupid, but is it demand or supply?," CEPS Papers 8830, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Andersson , Fredrik N. G. & Ljungberg, Jonas, 2014. "Grain Market Integration in the Baltic Sea Region in the 19th Century," Working Papers 2014:3, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:cep:sticas:/180 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nunziata, Luca & Rocco, Lorenzo, 2014. "A Tale of Minorities: Evidence on Religious Ethics and Entrepreneurship from Swiss Census Data," IZA Discussion Papers 7976, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joseba De la Torre & Mar Rubio, 2014. "El Estado y el desarrollo de la energía nuclear en España, c. 1950-1985," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1403, Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica.
- Maarten VAN DIJCK & Tom TRUYTS, 2014. "The agricultural invasion and the political economy of agricultural trade policy in Belgium, 1875-1900," Working Papers Department of Economics ces14.02, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Nicola Gennaioli & Andrei Shleifer & Robert Vishny, "undated". "Finance and the Preservation of Wealth," Working Paper 81051, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Christian Gehrke, 2014. "Ricardo’s Discovery of Comparative Advantage Revisited," Graz Economics Papers 2014-02, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Salvador Hernández Armenteros & Juan Antonio Rubio Mondéjar & Josean Garrués Irurzun, 2014. "La dinámica empresarial en el sector exportador del aceite de oliva andaluz, 1886-1939," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1402, Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica.
- Viitanen, Tarja, 2014. "The Divorce Revolution and Generalized Trust: Evidence from the United States 1973-2010," IZA Discussion Papers 7966, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).