Report NEP-HIS-2012-09-30This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marvin Goodfriend, 2012. "The Elusive Promise of Independent Central Banking," IMES Discussion Paper Series 12-E-09, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Becker, Sascha O. & Cinnirella, Francesco & Hornung, Erik & Woessmann, Ludger, 2012. "iPEHD: The ifo Prussian Economic History Database," IZA Discussion Papers 6829, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:dgr:rugggd:gd-126 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Reis, Judite Lourenço & Salvador, Regina & Cardoso, Sónia Paulo & Marques, Bruno Pereira, 2012.
"Urban(c)idade: diálogo entre a Sociologia, a Arquitectura, a Economia e a Geografia - a experiência do Mestrado em Metropolização, Planeamento Estratégico e Sustentabilidade
[Urbanicity: dialogue b," MPRA Paper 41316, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mehl, Arnaud & Eichengreen, Barry & Chiţu, Livia, 2012. "History, gravity and international finance," Working Paper Series 1466, European Central Bank.
- Étienne Desjardins & Mélina Longpré & Francois Vaillancourt, 2012. "The Topsy-Turvy Sharing of the Gaming Tax Field in Canada, 1970-2010: Provincial Payments, Federal Withdrawal," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1228, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Madestam, Andreas & Yanagizawa-Drott, David, 2012. "Shaping of the Nation: The Effect of Fourth of July on Political Preferences and Behavior in the United States," Working Paper Series rwp12-034, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Marisa Agostini & Giovanni Favero, 2012. "Accounting fraud, business failure and creative auditing: A micro-analysis of the strange case of Sunbeam Corp," Working Papers 12, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia, revised Mar 2013.
- Mizala, Alejandra & Nopo, Hugo R., 2012. "Evolution of Teachers' Salaries in Latin America at the Turn of the 20th Century: How Much Are They (Under or Over) Paid?," IZA Discussion Papers 6806, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stephen F. Quinn & William Roberds, 2012. "The Bank of Amsterdam through the lens of monetary competition," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2012-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Knieps, Günter, 2012. "Competition and the railroads: A European perspective," Discussion Papers 142, University of Freiburg, Institute for Transport Economics and Regional Policy.
- Angel De la Fuente & Rafael Domenech, 2012. "Educational Attainment in the OECD, 1960-2010," Working Papers 1220, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Item repec:ner:lselon:http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/46238/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:12008-gem is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bethelhem Ketsela Moulat & Ian Brand-Weiner & Ereblina Elezaj & Lucia Luzi, 2012. "Commercial Pressures on Land and Their Impact on Child Rights: A review of the literature," Papers inwopa667, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Doidge, Craig & Karolyi, George Andrew & Stulz, Rene M., 2012. "Financial Globalization and the Rise of IPOs outside the U.S," Working Paper Series 2012-13, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.