Report NEP-HIS-2012-09-16This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dan Bogart, 2012. "Profiting from Public Works: Financial Returns to Infrastructure and Investment Strategies during Britain's Industrial Revolution," Working Papers 121304, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Borowiecki, Karol Jan, 2012. "History matters: The origins of cultural supply in Italy," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 15/2012, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- P. Buonanno & R. Durante & G. Prarolo & P. Vanin, 2012. "Poor Institutions, Rich Mines: Resource Curse and the Origins of the Sicilian Mafia," Working Papers wp844, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Pereira, Luiz C. Bresser, 2012. "State–society cycles and political pacts in a national–dependent society: Brazil," Textos para discussão 317, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Erik Buyst, 2012. "Why was Belgium so late in adopting Keynesian ideas and devising regional development policies?," Working Papers VIVES Research Centre for Regional Economics 27, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, VIVES Research Centre for Regional Economics.
- JosÃ© Antonio Ocampo & Daniel Titelman, 2012. "Regional Monetary Cooperation in Latin America," Macroeconomics Working Papers 23324, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Pereira, Luiz C. Bresser, 2012. "Rangel: ciclos longos e dualidade," Textos para discussão 318, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Devlin, Robert & Moguillansky, Graciela, 2012. "What's new in the new industrial policy in Latin America ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6191, The World Bank.
- Abildgren, Kim, 2012. "Financial structures and the real effects of credit-supply shocks in Denmark 1922-2011," Working Paper Series 1460, European Central Bank.
- Sala, Davide & Yalcin, Erdal, 2012. "Export experience of managers and the internationalization of firms," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 18/2012, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Gerardo della Paolera & Alan M. Taylor, 2012. "Sovereign Debt in Latin America, 1820-1913," NBER Working Papers 18363, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christoph Trebesch & Michael G Papaioannou & Udaibir S Das, 2012. "Sovereign Debt Restructurings 1950-2010; Literature Survey, Data, and Stylized Facts," IMF Working Papers 12/203, International Monetary Fund.
- Abildgren, Kim, 2012. "Business cycles, monetary transmission and shocks to financial stability: empirical evidence from a new set of Danish quarterly national accounts 1948-2010," Working Paper Series 1458, European Central Bank.
- Andrew Coleman, 2012. "Pension Payments and Receipts by New Zealand Birth Cohorts, 1916–1986," Working Papers 12_11, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.