Report NEP-HIS-2012-04-17This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Harald Espeli, 2012. "Central banks under German rule during World War II: The case of Norway," Working Paper 2012/02, Norges Bank.
- Drelichman, Mauricio & Gonzalez Agudo, David, 2012. "What price a roof? Housing and the cost of living in 16th-century Toledo," Economics working papers mauricio_drelichman-2012-, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 21 May 2012.
- Yalcintas, Altug, 2011. "On error: undisciplined thoughts on one of the causes of intellectual path dependency," MPRA Paper 37911, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yoshihiko Okabe, 2012. "Matthew Boulton fs Sales in Christie fs -A Review of Research Trends -," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 12-06, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Sverre Knutsen, 2012. "Why do banking crises occur? The American subprime crisis compared with the Norwegian banking crisis 1987-92," Working Paper 2012/03, Norges Bank.
- Morgan Kelly & Cormac Ó Gráda, 2012. "Agricultural output, calories and living standards in England before and during the Industrial Revolution," Working Papers 201212, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Erik S. Reinert, 2012. "Mechanisms of Financial Crises in Growth and Collapse: Hammurabi, Schumpeter, Perez, and Minsky," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 39, TUT Ragnar Nurkse School of Innovation and Governance.
- Edgardo Zablotsky, 2012. "Filantropía no asistencialista: La reseña de Demetrio Aranovich sobre Colonia Mauricio," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 484, Universidad del CEMA.
- Adolfo Meisel Roca, 2012. "¿Quién manda aquí? Poder regional y participación de la costa Caribe en los gabinetes ministeriales, 1900-2000," Cuadernos de historia económica 009424, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ECONOMÍA REGIONAL.
- Davide Cantoni & Noam Yuchtman, 2012. "Medieval Universities, Legal Institutions, and the Commercial Revolution," NBER Working Papers 17979, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel R. Curtis, 2012. "The late-medieval economic decline of ‘old’ monasteries and abbeys in Western Europe: inevitable or avoidable?," Working Papers 0029, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Economic History.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Christian Helmers & Mark Rogers & Vania Sena, 2012. "The Choice between Formal and Informal Intellectual Property: A Literature Review," NBER Working Papers 17983, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Troisi, Roberta & Nese, Annamaria, 2012. "Workers’ motivation: the italian case of cooperative credit banks," MPRA Paper 38025, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Amossé & Gaëtan Flocco & Josette Lefèvre & Jean-Marie Pernot & Héloïse Petit & Frédéric Rey & Michèle Tallard & Carole Tuchszirer & Catherine Vincent, 2012. "Les organisations patronales. Continuités et mutations des formes de représentation du patronat," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00684075, HAL.