Report NEP-HIS-2006-01-01This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Galenson, 2005. "The Greatest Artists of the Twentieth Century," NBER Working Papers 11899, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lee J. Alston & Jeffery A. Jenkins & Tomas Nonnenmacher, 2005. "Who Should Govern Congress? Access to Power and the Salary Grab of 1873," NBER Working Papers 11908, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael D. Bordo & Christopher M. Meissner, 2005. "The Role of Foreign Currency Debt in Financial Crises: 1880-1913 vs. 1972-1997," NBER Working Papers 11897, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kevin H. O'Rourke & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2005. "Did Vasco da Gama Matter for European Markets? Testing Frederick Lane's Hypotheses Fifty Years Later," NBER Working Papers 11884, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gauti B. Eggertsson, 2005. "Great expectations and the end of the depression," Staff Reports 234, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Peter N. Ireland, 2005. "Changes in the Federal Reserve's inflation target: causes and consequences," Working Papers 05-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Farley Grubb, 2005. "The Net Asset Position of the U.S. National Government, 1784-1802: Hamilton's Blessing or the Spoils of War?," NBER Working Papers 11868, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ahearne, Alan G. & Kydland, Finn E. & Wynne, Mark A., 2005. "Ireland's great depression," Working Papers 0510, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Ariel Mendez, 2005. "Les effets de la mondialisation sur l'organisation et la compétitivité des districts industriels," Post-Print halshs-00007324, HAL.
- Leo van grunsven & Floor Smakman, 2005. "Industrial restructuring and early industry pathways in the Asian 1st generation NICs: The Singapore garment industry," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0507, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Mar 2005.
- David Laidler, 2005. "Milton Friedman and the Evolution of Macroeconomics," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 200511, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Ron A. Boschma & Rik Wenting, 2004. "The spatial evolution of the British automobile industry," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0504, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Aug 2004.
- Ludwig van den Hauwe, 2005. "Friedrich August von Hayek (1899-1992)(Second Edition)," Law and Economics 0512004, EconWPA.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00007216_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Frederic Mishkin, 2005. "Is Financial Globalization Beneficial?," NBER Working Papers 11891, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.