Report NEP-HIS-2006-01-01This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Galenson, 2005. "The Greatest Artists of the Twentieth Century," NBER Working Papers 11899, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lee J. Alston & Jeffery A. Jenkins & Tomas Nonnenmacher, 2005. "Who Should Govern Congress? Access to Power and the Salary Grab of 1873," NBER Working Papers 11908, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael D. Bordo & Christopher M. Meissner, 2005. "The Role of Foreign Currency Debt in Financial Crises: 1880-1913 vs. 1972-1997," NBER Working Papers 11897, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kevin H. O'Rourke & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2005. "Did Vasco da Gama Matter for European Markets? Testing Frederick Lane's Hypotheses Fifty Years Later," NBER Working Papers 11884, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gauti B. Eggertsson, 2005. "Great expectations and the end of the depression," Staff Reports 234, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Peter N. Ireland, 2005. "Changes in the Federal Reserve's inflation target: causes and consequences," Working Papers 05-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Farley Grubb, 2005. "The Net Asset Position of the U.S. National Government, 1784-1802: Hamilton's Blessing or the Spoils of War?," NBER Working Papers 11868, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ahearne, Alan G. & Kydland, Finn E. & Wynne, Mark A., 2005. "Ireland's great depression," Working Papers 0510, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Ariel Mendez, 2005. "Les effets de la mondialisation sur l'organisation et la compétitivité des districts industriels," Post-Print halshs-00007324, HAL.
- Leo van grunsven & Floor Smakman, 2005. "Industrial restructuring and early industry pathways in the Asian 1st generation NICs: The Singapore garment industry," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0507, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Mar 2005.
- David Laidler, 2005. "Milton Friedman and the Evolution of Macroeconomics," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 200511, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Ron A. Boschma & Rik Wenting, 2004. "The spatial evolution of the British automobile industry," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0504, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Aug 2004.
- Ludwig van den Hauwe, 2005. "Friedrich August von Hayek (1899-1992)(Second Edition)," Law and Economics 0512004, EconWPA.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00007216_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Frederic Mishkin, 2005. "Is Financial Globalization Beneficial?," NBER Working Papers 11891, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.