Report NEP-HIS-2005-01-02This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dora L. Costa & Matthew E. Kahn, 2004. "Forging a New Identity: The Costs and Benefits of Diversity in Civil War Combat Units for Black Slaves and Freemen," NBER Working Papers 11013, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- A Charlwood, 2003. "The Anatomy of Union Decline in Britain: 1990-1998," CEP Discussion Papers dp0601, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Item repec:cep:stiisp:/2004/475 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cep:stiisp:/2004/467 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cep:stiisp:/2004/477 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cem:doctra:264b is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30001982 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tetsuji Okazaki, 2004. ""Internal Labor Markets in Pre-War Mitsubishi Zaibatsu"(in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-122, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Chr. Hjorth-Andersen, 2004. "The Danish Cultural Heritage: Economics and Politics," Discussion Papers 04-33, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Chr. Hjorth-Andersen, 2004. "The Danish Museum System," Discussion Papers 04-34, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Filipe J. Sousa & Luis M. de Castro, 2004. "The strategic relevance of business relationships: a preliminary assessment," FEP Working Papers 163, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- William K. Hutchinson & Ricardo Ungo, 2004. "Social Saving of the Panama Canal," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0423, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Daniela Andren & John S. Earle & Dana Sapatoru, 2004. "The Wage Effects of Schooling under Socialism and in Transition: Evidence from Romania, 1950-2000," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 04-108, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Francis X. Diebold, 2004. "The Nobel Memorial Prize for Robert F. Engle," PIER Working Paper Archive 04-010, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.