Report NEP-HIS-2005-01-02This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dora L. Costa & Matthew E. Kahn, 2004. "Forging a New Identity: The Costs and Benefits of Diversity in Civil War Combat Units for Black Slaves and Freemen," NBER Working Papers 11013, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- A Charlwood, 2003. "The Anatomy of Union Decline in Britain: 1990-1998," CEP Discussion Papers dp0601, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Item repec:cep:stiisp:/2004/475 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cep:stiisp:/2004/467 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cep:stiisp:/2004/477 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cem:doctra:264b is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dittrich, K. & Duysters, G.M. & de Man, A-P., 2004. "Using Networks For Changing Innovation Strategy: The Case of IBM," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2004-111-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Tetsuji Okazaki, 2004. ""Internal Labor Markets in Pre-War Mitsubishi Zaibatsu"(in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-122, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Chr. Hjorth-Andersen, 2004. "The Danish Cultural Heritage: Economics and Politics," Discussion Papers 04-33, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Chr. Hjorth-Andersen, 2004. "The Danish Museum System," Discussion Papers 04-34, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Filipe J. Sousa & Luis M. de Castro, 2004. "The strategic relevance of business relationships: a preliminary assessment," FEP Working Papers 163, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- William K. Hutchinson & Ricardo Ungo, 2004. "Social Saving of the Panama Canal," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0423, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Daniela Andren & John S. Earle & Dana Sapatoru, 2004. "The Wage Effects of Schooling under Socialism and in Transition: Evidence from Romania, 1950-2000," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 04-108, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Francis X. Diebold, 2004. "The Nobel Memorial Prize for Robert F. Engle," PIER Working Paper Archive 04-010, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.