Report NEP-HIS-2004-06-02This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fernando Rubio, 2004. "Technical Analysis On Foreign Exchange: 1975 - 2004," Finance 0405033, EconWPA, revised 01 Jul 2004.
- Stoegbauer, Christian & Komlos, John, 2004. "Averting the Nazi Seizure of Power," Discussion Papers in Economics 305, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Gang, Ira N. & Stuart, Robert C., 2004. "Russian Cities in Transition: The Impact of Market Forces in the 1990s," IZA Discussion Papers 1151, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mario Cimoli & Michele Di Maio, 2004. "Has the Chilean Neo-Liberal Experiment Run Out of Fuel? A View on Specialisation, Technological Gaps and Catching-Up," Department of Economics University of Siena 426, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Shigeru Ishiwata, 2004. "Estimating Gross Value Added in Indonesian Manufacturing Industries, 1917-1940," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d04-27, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ralph Paprzycki, 2004. "What Caused the Recent Surge of FDI into Japan?," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d04-31, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Eriksson, Tor & Kuhn, Johan Moritz, 2004. "Firm Spin-offs in Denmark 1981-2000 - Patterns of Entry and Exit," Working Papers 04-6, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Pablo Brañas-Garza, 2003. "Church Attendance in Spain (1930-1992): Gender Differences and Secularization," IESA Working Papers Series 0304, Institute for Social Syudies of Andalusia - Higher Council for Scientific Research.
- Christian Pierdzioch, 2004. "Feedback Trading and Predictability of Stock Returns in Germany, 1880-1913," Kiel Working Papers 1213, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Alejandro Diaz Bautista & Mauro Diaz Dominguez, 2004. "Capital Humano y Crecimiento Económico en México (1970-2000). Human Capital and Economic Growth in Mexico," Urban/Regional 0405008, EconWPA.
- Pablo Andres Neumeyer & Hugo Hopenhayn, 2004. "Latin America in the Twentieth Century: stagnation, then Collapse," Department of Economics Working Papers 028, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Edgardo E. Zablotsky, 2004. "Philanthropy vs. unproductive charity. The case of Baron Maurice de Hirsch / Filantropía no asistencialista. El caso del Barón Maurice de Hirsch," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 264, Universidad del CEMA.