Report NEP-HIS-2003-03-10This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Javier J. Pérez & Jesús Rodríguez López & Teresa Leal, 2002. "Pautas cíclicas de la economía andaluza en el período 1984-2001: un análisis comparado," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2002/18, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Item repec:cte:dhrepe:dh030201 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kamakshya Trivedi, "undated". "Regional Convergence and Catch-up in India between 1960 and 1992," Economics Papers 2003-W01, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Álvarez Nogal, Carlos, 2003. "Agrarian institutions and economic growth : was the sale of baldíos responsible of the Castilian agrarian crisis at the end of sixteenth century?," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wh030501, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Nick Oulton, 1998. "Labour productivity and foreign ownership in the UK," NIESR Discussion Papers 143, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Sanford M. Jacoby & Kazuro Saguchi, 2003. "The Role of the Senior HR Executive in Japan and the United States: Companies, Countries, and Convergence," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-199, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Carmona, Salvador & Donoso, Rafael, 2002. "An institutional approach to the role of cost accounting in regulated markets: the case of the royal soap factory of Seville (1515-1692)," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb021610, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Battilossi, Stefano, 2003. "Corporate governance, moral hazard and conflict of interest in Italian universal banking, 1914-1933," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wh030703, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Carmona, Salvador, 2001. "Accounting history research and its diffusion in an international context," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb015712, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Item repec:cla:uclaol:196 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gianfranco Viesti & Francesco Prota, 2003. "Le prospettive della politica di coesione comunitaria in un’Europa allargata," KITeS Working Papers 137, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jan 2003.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro & Rosés, Joan R., 2003. "Wages and labor income in history : a survey," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wh031006, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Tetsuji Okazaki & Michiru Sawada, 2003. "Bank Merger Wave and Evolution of Financial System: Experience in Prewar Japan," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-196, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Dr Garry Young, 1998. "Estimating Cointegrating Relationships When There Is Uncertainty About The Time Series Properties of," NIESR Discussion Papers 135, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Mark Rogers & Joanne Loundes, 2003. "The Rise of Trade Marking in Australia in the 1990s," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2003n08, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.