Report NEP-HEA-2018-10-22This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Nicolas R. Ziebarth issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Atal, Juan Pablo & Cuesta, José Ignacio & Sæthre, Morten, 2018. "Quality Regulation and Competition: Evidence from Pharmaceutical Markets," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 20/2018, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Orazio Attanasio & Richard Blundell & Gabriella Conti & Giacomo Mason, 2018. "Inequality in socioemotional skills: a cross-cohort comparison," Working Papers 2018-071, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Kairies-Schwarz, Nadja & Harrison, Glenn W. & Han, Johann, 2018. "Deductibles and Health Care Utilization: An Experiment on the Role of Forward-Looking Behavior," Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181588, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Segovia, Michelle S. & Palma, Marco A. & Nayga Jr., Rodolfo M., 2018. "Food Anticipation Enhances Cognitive Ability of Overweight and Obese in the Presence of Hunger," 2018 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2018, Jacksonville, Florida 266457, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Muller, Paul & Habla, Wolfgang, 2018. "Experimental and non-experimental evidence on limited attention and present bias at the gym," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-041, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- John Cawley & Chelsea Crain & David Frisvold & David Jones, 2018. "The Pass-Through of the Largest Tax on Sugar-Sweetened Beverages: The Case of Boulder, Colorado," NBER Working Papers 25050, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kettlewell, Nathan, 2018. "Risk preference dynamics around life events," Working Papers 2018-07, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Karlsson, Martin & Schwarz, Nina & Bhalotra, Sonia & Nilsson, Therese, 2018. "Infant Health, Cognitive Performance and Earnings: Evidence from Inception of the Welfare State in Sweden," Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181577, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Huebener, Mathias, 2018. "The Effects of Education on Health: An Intergenerational Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 11795, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- D. Mark Anderson & Kerwin Kofi Charles & Daniel I. Rees, 2018. "Public Health Efforts and the Decline in Urban Mortality," NBER Working Papers 25027, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Linder, Anna & Spika, Devon & Gerdtham, Ulf-G. & Fritzell, Sara & Heckley, Gawain, 2018. "Mental Health and Its Socioeconomic Inequality in Sweden: The Role of Demographic Changes over Time," Working Papers 2018:26, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Sarah Miller & Luojia Hu & Robert Kaestner & Bhashkar Mazumder & Ashley Wong, 2018. "The ACA Medicaid Expansion in Michigan and Financial Health," NBER Working Papers 25053, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kyeongkuk Kim & Sang-Hyop Lee & Timothy J Halliday, 2018. "Health Shocks, the Added Worker Effect, and Labor Supply in Married Couples: Evidence from South Korea," Working Papers 201812, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Frimmel, Wolfgang & Pruckner, Gerald, 2018. "Retirement and healthcare utilization," Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181546, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Spika, Devon & Heckley, Gawain & Gerdtham, Ulf-G., 2018. "What Do Demographics Have To Do With It? An Oaxaca-Blinder Decomposition of Changes over Time in Inequalities in Alcohol, Narcotics and Tobacco-Related Ill Health in Sweden," Working Papers 2018:27, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Schünemann, Johannes & Bloom, David E. & Canning, David & Kotschy, Rainer & Prettner, Klaus, 2018. "Health and Economic Growth: Reconciling the Micro and Macro Evidence," Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181554, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.