Report NEP-HEA-2016-03-06This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anne E. Hall, 2015. "Adjusting the Measurement of the Output of the Medical Sector for Quality: A Review of the Literature," BEA Working Papers 0122, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Gesine Meyer-Rath, Mead Over, Daniel J. Klein, and Anna Bershteyn, 2015. "The Cost and Cost-Effectiveness of Alternative Strategies to Expand Treatment to HIV-Positive South Africans: Scale Economies and Outreach Costs - Working Paper 401," Working Papers 401, Center for Global Development.
- Adam Formby & Richard Cookson & Simon Halliday, 2015. "Cost analysis of the legal declaratory relief requirement for withdrawing Clinically Assisted Nutrition and Hydration CANH) from patients in the Permanent Vegetative State (PVS) in England and Wales," Working Papers 108cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Wouters, Olivier J. & Naci, Huseyin & Samani, Nilesh J, 2015. "QALYs in cost-effectiveness analysis: an overview for cardiologists," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 63798, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Neumayer, Eric & Plümper, Thomas, 2016. "Inequalities of income and inequalities of longevity: a cross-country study," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64174, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gillespie, Alex & Reader, Tom W., 2016. "The healthcare complaints analysis tool: development and reliability testing of a method for service monitoring and organisational learning," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65041, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Pilar García-Gómez & Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Judit Vall Castello, 2016. "Health Capacity to Work at Older Ages: Evidence from Spain," Working Papers 2016-02, FEDEA.
- Aizawa, Naoki & Kim, You Suk, 2015. "Advertising and Risk Selection in Health Insurance Markets," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-101, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Dimitrios Minos, 2016. "“Eat, my child”. Overweight and obesity among children in developing countries," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 197, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Jayaswal, Sachin, 2014. "Emergency Medical Service System Design under Service Level Constraints for Heterogeneous Patients," IIMA Working Papers WP2014-11-04, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Colman, Gregory & Dave, Dhaval M., 2016. "It's About Time: Effects of the Affordable Care Act Dependent Coverage Mandate on Time Use," IZA Discussion Papers 9710, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Heshmati, Almas, 2016. "The Economics of Healthy Ageing in China," IZA Discussion Papers 9713, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Akbulut-Yuksel, Mevlude & Kugler, Adriana, 2016. "Intergenerational Persistence of Health in the U.S.: Do Immigrants Get Healthier as They Assimilate?," IZA Discussion Papers 9728, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maggie Colby & Sarah Croake, "undated". "Reporting on Pathways to Health Insurance Coverage: California's Experience," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 6163bf89443d47baaccc82902, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Chih-Sheng Hsieh & Hans van Kippersluis, 2015. "Smoking Initiation: Peers and Personality," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-093/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Shantanu Bagchi, 2016. "Differential Mortality and the Progressivity of Social Security," Working Papers 2016-03, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2016.
- Neyse, Levent & Ring, Patrick & Bosworth, Steven, 2015. "Prenatal testosterone exposure predicts mindfulness: Does this mediate its effect on happiness?," Kiel Working Papers 1999, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).