Report NEP-HEA-2014-10-03This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:bfi:wpaper:2013-001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- World Bank, 2014. "Croatia Health System Quality and Efficiency Improvement : Fiduciary System Assessment," World Bank Other Operational Studies 20083, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2014. "Croatia Program-for-Results : Improving Quality and Efficiency of Health Services," World Bank Other Operational Studies 20077, The World Bank.
- Magdalena Muszyñska & Roland Rau Roland, 2014. "Did Men Benefit More from Medical Progress in Recent Decades? Cause-of-Death Contributions to the Decreasing Sex-Gap in Life Expectancy in the United States," Working Papers 72, Institute of Statistics and Demography, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Berthoud, Richard, 2014. "Diverse disability," ISER Working Paper Series 2014-17, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Jones, A. & Lomas, J. & Rice, N., 2014. "Going Beyond the Mean in Healthcare Cost Regressions: a Comparison of Methods for Estimating the Full Conditional Distribution," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 14/26, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Ankit Kumar & Grégoire de Lagasnerie & Frederica Maiorano & Alessia Forti, 2014. "Pricing and competition in Specialist Medical Services: An Overview for South Africa," OECD Health Working Papers 70, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:8068 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Emmanuel Duguet & Christine Le Clainche, 2014. "The Effect of Non-Work Related Health Events on Career Outcomes: An Evaluation in the French Labor Market," TEPP Working Paper 2014-05, TEPP.
- Christina DePasquale, 2014. "Hospital Consolidation and the Nurse Labor Market," Emory Economics 1413, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Fu-Min Tseng & Dennis Petrie & Roberto Leon-Gonzalez, 2014. "The impact of spousal bereavement on self-assessed health status: evidence from the Taiwanese elderly population," GRIPS Discussion Papers 14-13, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Iqbal, Farrukh & Kiendrebeogo, Youssouf, 2014. "The reduction of child mortality in the Middle East and North Africa : a success story," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7023, The World Bank.
- Robert Nuscheler & Kerstin Roeder, 2014. "To Vaccinate or to Procrastinate? That is the Prevention Question," Working Papers 14C004, Canadian Centre for Health Economics.