Report NEP-HEA-2014-08-16This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chen, Xiu & Kaiser, Harry M. & Rickard, Bradley J., 2014. "The Salience of Excise vs. Sales Taxes on Healthy Eating: An Experimental Study," Working Papers 180111, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Damiano Fiorillo & Fabio Sabatini, 2014. "Structural social capital and health in Italy," Papers 1408.1671, arXiv.org.
- Polansky, Jonathan R. & Titus, Kori & Lanning, Natalie & Glantz, Stanton A., 2014. "Smoking in top‐grossing US movies 2013," University of California at San Francisco, Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education qt1n74f4x1, Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education, UC San Francisco.
- Oliver Wisser & James W. Vaupel, 2014. "The sex differential in mortality: a historical comparison of the adult-age pattern of the ratio and the difference," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2014-005, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Julia A. Barde & Juliana Walkiewicz, 2014. "Access to Piped Water and Human Capital Formation - Evidence from Brazilian Primary Schools," Discussion Paper Series 28, Department of International Economic Policy, University of Freiburg, revised Jul 2014.
- Thomas Barnay, 2014. "Health, Work and Working Conditions: A Review of the European Economic Literature," Post-Print hal-01044972, HAL.
- Clémentine Rossier, 2014. "Unsafe abortion still frequent across the world but less often fatal," Population and Societies 513, Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED).
- Davide Rasella & RÃ´mulo Paes-Sousa, "undated". "Combining Conditional Cash Transfers and Primary Health Care to Reduce Childhood Mortality in Brazil," One Pager Arabic 242, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Aysit Tansel & Deniz Karaoglan, 2014. "Health Behaviors and Education in Turkey," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1414, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Briggs Depew & James Bailey, 2014. "Did the Affordable Care Act's Dependent Coverage Mandate Increase Premiums?," Departmental Working Papers 2014-07, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Janet Currie & Hannes Schwandt, 2014. "The 9/11 Dust Cloud and Pregnancy Outcomes: A Reconsideration," NBER Working Papers 20368, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sumarto, Sudarno & De Silva, Indunil, 2014. "Being Healthy, Wealthy, and Wise: Dynamics of Indonesian Subnational Growth and Poverty," MPRA Paper 57824, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dhanaraj, Sowmya, 2014. "Health shocks and coping strategies: State health insurance scheme of Andhra Pradesh, India," WIDER Working Paper Series 003, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Das, Ashis & Friedman, Jed & Kandpal, Eeshani & Ramana, GNV & Das Gupta, R K & Pradhan, Madan M & Govindaraj, Ramesh, 2014. "Strengthening Malaria service delivery through supportive supervision and community mobilization in an endemic Indian setting : an evaluation of nested delivery models," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6901, The World Bank.