Report NEP-HEA-2014-03-15This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Congressional Budget Office, 2012. "Raising the Excise Tax on Cigarettes: Effects on Health and the Federal Budget," Reports 43319, Congressional Budget Office.
- Congressional Budget Office, 2012. "Estimates for the Insurance Coverage Provisions of the Affordable Care Act Updated for the Recent Supreme Court Decision," Reports 43472, Congressional Budget Office.
- Congressional Budget Office, 2014. "Approaches to Reducing Federal Spending on Military Health Care," Reports 44993, Congressional Budget Office.
- Item repec:ctc:serie1:def9 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/12810 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Frieder Kropfhäußer & Marco Sunder, 2014. "A Weighty Issue Revisited: The Dynamic Effect of Body Weight on Earnings and Satisfaction in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 635, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Ruud Koning & Victor Matheson & Anil Nathan & James Pantano, 2014. "The Long-Term Game: An Analysis of the Life Expectancy of National Football League Players," Working Papers 1401, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Erixson, Oscar, 2014. "Health Responses to a Wealth Shock: Evidence from a Swedish Tax Reform," Working Paper Series 1011, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Llopis,Oscar & D’Este,Pablo, 2014. "Connections Matter: How Personal Network Structure Influences Biomedical Scientists’ Engagement in Medical Innovation," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201402, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV), revised 07 Mar 2014.
- Jan Häußler, 2014. "Effects of Obesity and Physical Activity on Health Care Utilization and Costs," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2014-07, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Yin-Fang Yen, 2014. "Hospital Treatment Rates and Spill-Over Effects: Does Ownership Matter?," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 165, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- George Wehby, 2014. "Breastfeeding and Child Disability: A Comparison of Siblings from the United States," NBER Working Papers 19940, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Kaestner & Cuiping Long & G. Caleb Alexander, 2014. "Effects of Prescription Drug Insurance on Hospitalization and Mortality: Evidence from Medicare Part D," NBER Working Papers 19948, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Silvia H. Barcellos & Mireille Jacobson, 2014. "The Effects of Medicare on Medical Expenditure Risk and Financial Strain," NBER Working Papers 19954, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jason Abaluck & Leila Agha & Christopher Kabrhel & Ali Raja & Arjun Venkatesh, 2014. "Negative Tests and the Efficiency of Medical Care: What Determines Heterogeneity in Imaging Behavior?," NBER Working Papers 19956, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marton, James & Yelowitz, Aaron & Talbert, Jeffrey, 2014. "A Tale of Two Cities? The Heterogeneous Impact of Medicaid Managed Care," MPRA Paper 54105, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- SÃ¸ren Rud Kristensen & Luigi Siciliani & Matt Sutton, 2014. "Optimal Price-Setting in Pay for Performance Schemes in Health Care," Discussion Papers 14/03, Department of Economics, University of York.