Report NEP-HEA-2014-02-08This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Galina Besstremyannaya & Jaak Simm, 2014. "Multi-payer health insurance systems in Central and Eastern Europe: lessons from the Czech Republic, Slovakia, and Russia," Working Papers w0203, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Galina Besstremyannaya, 2014. "Urban inequity in the performance of social health insurance system: evidence from Russian regions," Working Papers w0204, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Pedro Saramago & Ling-Hsiang Chuang & Marta Soares, 2014. "Network Meta-Analysis of (Individual Patient) Time to Event Data Alongside (Aggregate) Count Data," Working Papers 095cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Uskul, Ayse K. & Platt, Lucinda, 2014. "A note on maintenance of ethnic origin diet and healthy eating in Understanding Society," ISER Working Paper Series 2014-03, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Alejandro Del Valle, 2013. "Is Formal Employment Discouraged by the Provision of Free. Health Services to the Uninsured ? Evidence From a Natural Experiment in Mexico," Working Papers halshs-00838000, HAL.
- Bénédicte H. Apouey & Pierre-Yves Geoffard, 2013. "Child health and use of health care services in France: Evidence on the role of family income," Working Papers halshs-00908932, HAL.
- Maria Kuecken & Josselin Thuilliez & Marie-Anne Valfort, 2014. "Does malaria control impact education? A study of the Global Fund in Africa," Working Papers halshs-00924112, HAL.
- Bénédicte H. Apouey & Gabriel Picone, 2014. "Social Interactions and Malaria Preventive Behaviors in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers halshs-00940084, HAL.
- Cavaco, Sandra & Eriksson, Tor & Skalli, Ali, 2014. "Life Cycle Development of Obesity and Its Determinants in Six European Countries," CEI Working Paper Series 2013-08, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Davide Rasella & Rômulo Paes-Sousa, 2013. "Combining Conditional Cash Transfers and Primary Health Care to Reduce Childhood Mortality in Brazil," One Pager 242, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Jans, Jenny & Johansson, Per & Nilsson, Peter, 2014. "Economic Status, Air Quality, and Child Health: Evidence from Inversion Episodes," IZA Discussion Papers 7929, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:koe:wpaper:1403 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Goto, Masahiro & Iwasaki, Atsushi & Kawasaki, Yujiro & Yasuda, Yosuke & Yokoo, Makoto, 2014. "Improving Fairness and Efficiency in Matching with Distributional Constraints: An Alternative Solution for the Japanese Medical Residency Match," MPRA Paper 53409, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alan Fernihough & McGovern, Mark E., 2015. "Physical Stature Decline and the Health Status of the Elderly Population in England," Working Paper 143351, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Corsi, Daniel J & S V Subramanian, 2017. "Association between economic growth, coverage of maternal and child health interventions, and under-five mortality: a repeated cross-sectional analysis of 36 sub-Saharan African countries," Working Paper 144146, Harvard University OpenScholar.