Network Meta-Analysis of (Individual Patient) Time to Event Data Alongside (Aggregate) Count Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Adriana Castelli & Mauro Laudicella & Andrew Street, 2008. "Measuring NHS Output Growth," Working Papers 043cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Castelli, Adriana & Laudicella, Mauro & Street, Andrew & Ward, Padraic, 2011. "Getting out what we put in: productivity of the English National Health Service," Health Economics, Policy and Law, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(03), pages 313-335, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2014-02-08 (Econometrics)
- NEP-HEA-2014-02-08 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chy:respap:95cherp. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gill Forder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/chyoruk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .