Report NEP-HEA-2013-10-25This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard A Iles, 2013. "Demand for primary health care in rural noth India: jointly modelling revealed preference and qualitative choice intentions," Discussion Papers in Economics economics:201306, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Granlund, David & Wikström, Magnus, 2013. "Public provision and cross-border health care," Umeå Economic Studies 867, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Fernández-Val, Iván & Savchenko, Yevgeniya & Vella, Francis, 2013. "Evaluating the Role of Individual Specific Heterogeneity in the Relationship Between Subjective Health Assessments and Income," IZA Discussion Papers 7651, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Andree Ehlert & Dirk Oberschachtsiek & Stefan Prawda, 2013. "Cost Containment and Managed Care: Evidence from German Macro Data," Working Paper Series in Economics 284, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Tindara Addabbo & Elena Sarti, 2013. "Access to work and disability: the case of Italy," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0107, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Tindara Addabbo & Jaya Krishnakumar & Elena Sarti, 2013. "To what extent does disability discourage from work? An empirical analysis of labour force participation of disabled people in Italy," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0109, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:7919 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Katherine Baicker & Amy Finkelstein & Jae Song & Sarah Taubman, 2013. "The Impact of Medicaid on Labor Force Activity and Program Participation: Evidence from the Oregon Health Insurance Experiment," NBER Working Papers 19547, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel L. Millimet & Rusty Tchernis, 2013. "The Origins of Early Childhood Anthropometric Persistence," NBER Working Papers 19554, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mia Amalia & Budy P. Resosudarmo & Jeff Bennett, 2013. "The Consequences of Urban Air Pollution for Child Health: What does Self Reporting Data in the Jakarta Metropolitan Area Reveal?," Departmental Working Papers 2013-09, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Emilia Del Bono & Klaus Grünberger & Daniela Vuri, 2013. "Seasonality in smoking behaviour: Re-evaluating the effects of the 2005 public smoking ban in Italy," CEIS Research Paper 295, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 18 Oct 2013.
- Jonas Minet Kinge & Tom Kornstad, 2013. "Assimilation effects on infant mortality among immigrants in Norway," Discussion Papers 741, Statistics Norway, Research Department.