Report NEP-HEA-2013-01-26This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simon, Michael & Tsegai, Daniel W. & Flessa, Steffen, 2012. "Intersectoral Health Action in Tanzania – Determinants and Policy Implications," Discussion Papers 142395, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Louise Sheiner, 2013. "Why the geographic variation in health care spending can't tell us much about the efficiency or quality of our health care system," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-04, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Günther Fink & Isabel Günther & Kenneth Hill, 2013. "Urban Mortality Transitions: The Role of Slums," PGDA Working Papers 9913, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Jeffrey S. McCullough & Stephen Parente & Robert Town, 2013. "Health Information Technology and Patient Outcomes: The Role of Organizational and Informational Complementarities," NBER Working Papers 18684, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raffaele Lagravinese & Lee Habin & Francesco Moscone & Eliza Tosetti, 2013. "The impact of air pollution on Hospital admissions: evidence from Italy," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0170, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Marcella Veronesi & Fabienne Chawla & Max Maurer & Judit Lienert, 2013. "Climate Change and the Willingness to Pay to Reduce Ecological and Health Risks from Wastewater Flooding in Urban Centers and the Environment," Working Papers 01/2013, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Acharya, Arnab & Vellakkal, Sukumar & Taylor Fiona & Masset Edoardo & Satija, Ambika & Burke, Margaret & Ebrahim, Shah, 2013. "The impact of health insurance schemes for the informal sector in low- and middle-income countries : a systematic review," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6324, The World Bank.
- Fichera, E. & Gathergood, J., 2013. "House Prices, Home Equity and Health," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 13/01, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.