Report NEP-HEA-2012-02-01This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:hal-00659868 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- De Boeck, Liesje & Belien, Jeroen & Egyed, Wendy, 2011. "Dose optimization in HDR brachytherapy: A literature review of quantitative models," Working Papers 2011/32, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Jacopo Bonan & Oliver Dagnelie & Philippe LeMay-Boucher & Michel Tenikue, 2012. "Is it all about Money? A Randomized Evaluation of the Impact of Insurance Literacy and Marketing Treatments on the Demand for Health Microinsurance in Senegal," Working Papers 216, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2012.
- Javier Rivas & Miguel Flores, 2011. "Cash Incentives and Unhealthy Food Consumption," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/47, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Jan 2012.
- Sonia Bhalotra & Irma Clots-Figueras, 2011. "Health and the Political Agency of Women," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 11/280, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Franz Hackl & Martin Halla & Michael Hummer & Gerald J. Pruckner, 2012. "The Effectiveness of Health Screening," NRN working papers 2012-01, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Wolfgang Frimmel & Gerald J. Pruckner, 2011. "Birth weight and family status revisited: evidence from Austrian register data," NRN working papers 2011-18, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Chris M. Herbst & Erdal Tekin, 2012. "Child Care Subsidies, Maternal Well-Being, and Child-Parent Interactions: Evidence from Three Nationally Representative Datasets," NBER Working Papers 17774, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.