Report NEP-HEA-2011-09-05This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bardey, David & Cremer, Helmuth & Lozachmeur, Jean-Marie, 2011. "Doctors' remuneration schemes and hospital competition in two-sided markets with common network externalities," IDEI Working Papers 628, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Jul 2011.
- Melissa A. Boyle & Joanna N. Lahey, 2011. "Spousal Labor Market Effects from Government Health Insurance: Evidence from a Veterans Affairs Expansion," Working Papers 1111, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Friedson, Andrew I. & Kniesner, Thomas J., 2011. "Losers and Losers: Some Demographics of Medical Malpractice Tort Reforms," IZA Discussion Papers 5921, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Paarsch, Harry J. & Segre, Alberto M. & Roberts, John P. & Halldorson, Jeffrey B., 2011. "Competition and Post-Transplant Outcomes in Cadaveric Liver Transplantation under the MELD Scoring System," CIS Discussion paper series 522, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- James Buchan & Steven Black, 2011. "The Impact of Pay Increases on Nurses' Labour Market: A Review of Evidence from Four OECD Countries," OECD Health Working Papers 57, OECD Publishing.
- M. Keith Chen, 2011. "The Effect of Language on Economic Behavior: Evidence from Savings Rates, Health Behaviors, and Retirement Assets," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1820, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Dec 2012.
- Hsu, Minchung, 2011. "Health insurance and precautionary saving: a structural analysis," MPRA Paper 32975, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Minchung, Hsu & Junsang, Lee, 2011. "The provision of public universal health insurance: impacts on private insurance, asset holdings and welfare," MPRA Paper 32974, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brian A. Jacob & Jens Ludwig & Douglas L. Miller, 2011. "The Effects of Housing and Neighborhood Conditions on Child Mortality," NBER Working Papers 17369, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.