Report NEP-HEA-2011-06-25This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ham, John C. & Ozbeklik, Serkan & Shore-Sheppard, Lara, 2011. "Estimating Heterogeneous Take-up and Crowd-Out Responses to Marginal and Non-Marginal Medicaid Expansions," IZA Discussion Papers 5779, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kantarevic, Jasmin & Kralj, Boris, 2011. "Quality and Quantity in Primary Care Mixed Payment Models: Evidence from Family Health Organizations in Ontario," IZA Discussion Papers 5762, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Blanchflower, David G. & Oswald, Andrew J., 2011. "Antidepressants and Age," IZA Discussion Papers 5785, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francavilla, Francesca & Giannelli, Gianna Claudia & Grotkowska, Gabriela & Socha, Mieczyslaw, 2011. "Use of Time and Value of Unpaid Family Care Work: A Comparison between Italy and Poland," IZA Discussion Papers 5771, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Elisa Luciano & Luca Regis & Elena Vigna, 2011. "Delta and Gamma hedging of mortality and interest rate risk," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 01-2011, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Ana Llena-Nozal & Theodora Xenogiani, 2011. "What Drives Inflows Into Disability?: Evidence from Three OECD Countries: Australia, Switzerland, United Kingdom," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 117, OECD Publishing.
- Philip Verwimp, 2011. "Malnutrition, Subsequent Risk of Mortality and Civil War in Burundi," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2011-012, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Galina Besstremyannaya, 2012. "Heterogeneous effect of coinsurance rate on the demand for health care: a finite mixture approach," Working Papers w0163, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Paul Bingley & Nabanita Datta Gupta & Peder J. Pedersen, 2011. "Disability Programs, Health and Retirement in Denmark since 1960," NBER Working Papers 17138, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David M. Cutler & Mary Beth Landrum, 2011. "Dimensions of Health in the Elderly Population," NBER Working Papers 17148, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.