Report NEP-HEA-2011-02-26This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jonathan F. Fox, 2011. "Public health, poor relief and improving urban child mortality outcomes in the decade prior to the New Deal," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2011-005, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Chrysovalantis VASILAKIS, 2010. "The social economic impact of AIDS: Accounting for intergenerational transmission, productivity and fertility," LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES 2010046, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Rob J Hyndman & Heather Booth & Farah Yasmeen, 2011. "Coherent mortality forecasting: the product-ratio method with functional time series models," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 1/11, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Andalón, Mabel & Fields, Gary S., 2011. "A Labor Market Approach to the Crisis of Health Care Professionals in Africa," IZA Discussion Papers 5483, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Morefield, G. Brant & Ribar, David C. & Ruhm, Christopher J., 2011. "Occupational Status and Health Transitions," IZA Discussion Papers 5482, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Powdthavee, Nattavudh & van den Berg, Bernard, 2011. "Putting Different Price Tags on the Same Health Condition: Re-evaluating the Well-Being Valuation Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 5493, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Swenson, David A., 2011. "What Business Should Know About the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act," Staff General Research Papers Archive 32489, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20100076 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Agne Suziedelyte, 2010. "Effect of Internet Health Information on Health Care Use," Discussion Papers 2010-29, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Paula González & Inés Macho-Stadler, 2011. "A Theoretical Approach to Dual Practice Regulations in the Health Sector," Working Papers 11.01, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Shin-Yi Chou & Michael Grossman & Jin-Tan Liu, 2011. "The Impact of National Health Insurance on Birth Outcomes: A Natural Experiment in Taiwan," NBER Working Papers 16811, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Inas Rashad Kelly & Dhaval M. Dave & Jody L. Sindelar & William T. Gallo, 2011. "The Impact of Early Occupational Choice On Health Behaviors," NBER Working Papers 16803, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeremiah Hurley & Emmanouil Mentzakis, 2011. "Existence and Magnitude of Health-related Externalities: Evidence from a Choice Experiment," Department of Economics Working Papers 2011-01, McMaster University.