Report NEP-HEA-2009-12-05This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:amu:wpaper:2009-09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Robert Rosenman, 2009. "The Public Finance of Healthy Behavior," Working Papers 2009-18, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Das Gupta, Monica & Shukla, Rajendra & Somanathan, T.V. & Datta, K.K., 2009. "How might India's public health systems be strengthened ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5140, The World Bank.
- Chikako Yamauchi, 2009. "Parental Investment in Children: Differential Pathways of Parental Education and Mental Health," CEPR Discussion Papers 621, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Nigel Rice & Silvana Robone & Peter Smith, 2009. "Analysis of the Validity of the Vignette Approach to Correct for Heterogeneity in Reporting Health System Responsiveness," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 09/28, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Bago d'Uva T & Lindeboom M & O'Donnell O & van Doorslaer E, 2009. "Slipping Anchor? Testing the Vignettes Approach to Identification and Correction of Reporting Heterogeneity," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 09/30, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Nigel Rice & Silvana Robone & Peter Smith, 2009. "Vignettes and health systems responsiveness in crosscountry comparative analyses," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 09/29, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Martine AUDIBERT, 2009. "Issues and Challenges of Measurement of Health:Implications for Economic Research," Working Papers 200922, CERDI.
- Bijlsma, Michiel & Boone, Jan & Zwart, Gijsbert, 2009. "Selective contracting and foreclosure in health care markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 7576, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.