Report NEP-HEA-2007-12-19This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andersson, Eva & Kühlmann-Berenzon, Sharon & Linde, Annika & Schiöler, Linus & Rubinova, Sandra & Frisén, Marianne, 2007. "Predictions by early indicators of the time and height of yearly influenza outbreaks in Sweden," Research Reports 2007:7, Statistical Research Unit, Department of Economics, School of Business, Economics and Law, University of Gothenburg.
- Awash Teklehaimanot & Gordon C. McCord & Jeffrey D. Sachs, 2007. "Scaling Up Malaria Control in Africa: An Economic and Epidemiological Assessment," NBER Working Papers 13664, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stefania Mojon-Azzi & Alfonso Sousa-Poza, 2007. "Hypertension And Life Satisfaction: A Comment And Replication Of Blanchflower And Oswald (2007)," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007 2007-44, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Mendola, Mariapia & Bredenkamp, Caryn & Gragnolati, Michele, 2007. "The impoverishing effect of adverse health events : evidence from the western Balkans," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4444, The World Bank.
- Item repec:chy:respap:rp32 is not listed on IDEAS anymore