Report NEP-HEA-2007-11-24This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rudy Douven & Marco Ligthart & H. Lieverdink & I. Vermeulen, 2007. "Measuring annual price elasticities in Dutch health insurance; a new method," CPB Discussion Paper 90, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Alicia Sasser, 2007. "Reaching the goal: expanding health insurance coverage in New England: current strategies and new initiatives," New England Public Policy Center Research Report 07-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Reinikka, Ritva & Svensson, Jakob, 2007. "Working for God? Evidence form a Change in Financing of not-for-profit Health Care Providers in Uganda," Seminar Papers 754, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Stanciole, Anderson, 2007. "Health Insurance and Life Style Choices: Identifying the Ex Ante Moral Hazard," IRISS Working Paper Series 2007-10, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- van den Berg, Gerard J. & Lindeboom, Maarten & Portrait, France, 2007. "Long-Run Longevity Effects of a Nutritional Shock Early in Life: The Dutch Potato Famine of 1846–1847," IZA Discussion Papers 3123, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Oswald, Andrew J. & Powdthavee, Nattavudh, 2007. "Death, Happiness, and the Calculation of Compensatory Damages," IZA Discussion Papers 3159, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Katherine Cuff & Jeremiath Hurley & Stuart Mestelman & Andrew Muller & Robert Nuscheler, 2007. "Public and Private Health Care Financing with Alternate Public Rationing," Department of Economics Working Papers 2007-07, McMaster University.
- Elisa Luciano & Jaap Spreeuw & Elena Vigna, 2007. "Modelling stochastic mortality for dependent lives," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 43, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Friedman, Jed & Thomas, Duncan, 2007. "Psychological health before, during, and after an economic crisis : results from Indonesia, 1993 - 2000," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4386, The World Bank.
- Brigitte Dormont & Anne-Laure Samson, 2007. "Restrictions on the number of physicians and Intergenerational Inequalities : Experience, Time and Vintage effects in GPs’ earnings," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 07/11, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Paolo Buonanno & Paolo Vanin, 2007. "Bowling Alone, Drinking Together," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0055, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Item repec:chy:respap:rp31 is not listed on IDEAS anymore