Report NEP-HEA-2007-03-24This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniel Albalate, 2007. "Lowering blood alcohol content levels to save lives: A European case study," Working Papers in Economics 173, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Surroca, Jordi & Prior, Diego, 2007. "A reasonable benchmarking frontier using DEA : an incentive scheme to improve efficiency in public hospitals," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb071105, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Emma García & José M. Labeaga & Ana Carolina Ortega Masagué, 2006. "Maternal Employment and Childhood Obesity in Spain," Working Papers 2006-17, FEDEA.
- Adelina Comas-Herrera & Alessandra di Maio & Alessandro Pozzi & ConcepciÃ› Patxot & Cristiano Gori & Heinz Rothgang & Joan Costa i Font & Linda Pickard & Raphael Wittenberg, . "How Does Demography affect Long-Term Care Expenditures Projections?," Studies on the Spanish Economy 231, FEDEA.
- van den Berg, Gerard & Lindeboom, Maarten & López, Marta, 2007. "Inequality in individual mortality and economic conditions earlier in life," Working Paper Series 2007:7, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Larsson, Laura & Runeson, Caroline, 2007. "Moral hazard among the sick and unemployed: evidence from a Swedish social insurance reform," Working Paper Series 2007:8, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2007-03-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Arntz, Melanie & Sacchetto, Ralf & Spermann, Alexander & Steffes, Susanne & Widmaier, Sarah, 2007. "The German Social Long-Term Care Insurance: Structure and Reform Options," IZA Discussion Papers 2625, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carlos Bozzoli & Angus S. Deaton & Climent Quintana-Domeque, 2007. "Child Mortality, Income and Adult Height," NBER Working Papers 12966, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oswald, Andrew J & Powdthavee, Nattavudh, 2007. "Obesity, Unhappiness, and The Challenge of Affluence : Theory and Evidence," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 793, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Caterina Conigliani & Andrea Tancredi, 2006. "Comparing parametric and semi-parametric approaches for bayesian cost-effectiveness analyses in health economics," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0064, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Zhou Yuan & Richard S.J. Tol, 2005. "Valuing the health impacts from particulate air pollution in Tianjin," Working Papers FNU-89, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Sep 2005.