Report NEP-HEA-2006-12-09This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul C. Lambert, 2006. "Estimating and modeling the proportion cured of disease in population-based cancer studies," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2006 12, Stata Users Group.
- Victor Matheson & Robert Baade, 2006. "Research Note: Assessing Household Service Losses with Joint Survival Probabilities," Working Papers 0611, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Grönqvist, Erik, 2006. "(M)oral Hazard?," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 642, Stockholm School of Economics.
- van den Berg, Gerard J. & Lindeboom, Maarten & López, Marta, 2006. "Inequality in Individual Mortality and Economic Conditions Earlier in Life," IZA Discussion Papers 2425, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Salm, Martin, 2006. "Can Subjective Mortality Expectations and Stated Preferences Explain Varying Consumption and Saving Behaviors among the Elderly?," IZA Discussion Papers 2467, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Meng, Xin & Qian, Nancy, 2006. "The Long Run Health and Economic Consequences of Famine on Survivors: Evidence from China’s Great Famine," IZA Discussion Papers 2471, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Finn, Claire & Harmon, Colm P., 2006. "A Dynamic Model of Demand for Private Health Insurance in Ireland," IZA Discussion Papers 2472, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:mod:cappmo:0611 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:nsr:niesrd:268 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:nsr:niesrd:270 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:nsr:niesrd:282 is not listed on IDEAS anymore