Report NEP-HEA-2000-02-14This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sandra L. Decker & Amy Ellen Schwartz, 2000. "Cigarettes and Alcohol: Substitutes or Complements?," NBER Working Papers 7535, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hugo Benitez-Silva & Moshe Buchinsky & Hiu Man Chan & Sofia Cheidvasser & John Rust, 2000. "How Large is the Bias is Self-Reported Disability?," NBER Working Papers 7526, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Melanie Henwood, 1999. "Home and Away: Reflections on Long-term Care in the UK and Australia," Discussion Papers 00101, University of New South Wales, Social Policy Research Centre.
- Joao M.C. Santos Silva & Frank Windmeijer, 1999. "Two-part multiple spell models for health care demand," IFS Working Papers W99/02, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Theodore Hitiris, . "Prescription Charges In The United Kingdom: A Critical Review," Discussion Papers 00/04, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Marjorie Baldwin & Edward J. Schumacher, 1999. "Job Mobility among Workers with Disabilities," Working Papers 9911, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey DeSimone, 1999. "Illegal Drug Use and Labor Supply," Working Papers 9906, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Daniel P. Kessler & Mark B. McClellan, 2000. "Medical Liability, Managed Care, and Defensive Medicine," NBER Working Papers 7537, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward J. Schumacher, 1999. ""The Earnings and Employment of Nurses in an Era of Cost Containment," Working Papers 9910, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.